Not really a ride report (although I did ride there) but I thought some may like to see what a motorcycle dealership in China looks like. Thought I'd share a couple pics of the place.

This is the "Jin Muo" motorcycle center and is probably the newest and best stocked in Western China

Everything from Suzuki to Qingqi. Most assembly is done outdoors although some shops do have service centers out back, which I recently needed to use because the tachometer busted on my QingQi 200GY. Waiting 2 weeks for replacement.

The Qingqi showroom (on the left) has a wide variety of bikes, but the most interesting are the GY series, which we all know as Qlink in the US.

If you look closely, the dealer marked prices (in RMB) are on these little posts clamped to the handlebars.

The only thing better than bikes are bikes and babes!

When I asked to take pictures of the bikes she eagerly volunteered. Far be it for me to turn down such an enthusiastic and ambitious soul? :wink:

Good times. I'm trying to get in touch with the factory for a ride in May but it's proving to be more difficult than I had hoped. Will keep you guys posted.

Paz,
CC