Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 FREE repair download 
    Honda XL,XR,TLR 125-200cc 1979-87 4 shared.com BUT I still haven't found exactly what honda this is cloned from a 2008 Jetmoto 200cc manufactured by Chongquing Kair dual purpose street legal Enduro.196.38cc,9.7:1 comp. ratio and a 63.0 X 43.0 bore and stroke w/electric start. HMMMM is it a Zongshen engine not Honda at all?

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    WTFamI HMMMM is it a Zongshen engine not Honda at all?[/QUOTE]

Dosnt have zonshen an agreement with some Italian company? I never hear of japaneses.

I'm not even sure I understand the original post?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

4. #4 Free download 1984-86 honda XL 200 repair manual 
    This repair manual does not apply to my bike perse,though the importer told me this is the repair manual best for my bike.It does however apply to many Chinese bikes.It's Free at( 4 shared .com ) My 2008 200cc jetmoto street legal enduro(except California) is a 163 fml 2 Lifan engine cloned in Chongquing China with a joint venture with Honda.MANY Chinese bikes have this motor or similar variations.My problem has been for almost one year of research, is what repair manual pertains to this Lifan 163FML2 Honda cloned engine.I've looked at 14 models going back 4 decades! Yesterday I finally found out why I couldn't locate this specific engines gearing,bore&stroke,cc displacement.OHV with a PZ30 carb.There was always, at least one thing that didn't match.OK ready...The frame is from a XR/XL Honda enduro.The engine is from a Phantom Honda TA200 known as the "Thai chopper" manufactured in Thailand for the southeastern Asian market,a top seller in Singapore,it's also known as a Shadow Ta 200 in Australia.It's a street bike with 200cc(196.9) that looks like a Harley.I live in the Northeast US another world away there are no manuals for this to be found here or in the states.I feel because to import and own one etc...would make no sense you could get a larger street bike for the same $$$ with parts & service.They began making these TA 200's in 2001 till now.SO...I need a TA200 repair manual period. SO this means in the city of Chongjing China, Honda has allowed Lifan,Honga(sp)etc... to clone the Ta200 and the 1996 XL 200 with an electric start but the kickstarter on the 96 XL isn't on the right side of the bike if it even has one? So the TA 200 engine is made in Thailand by Honda and is sold in the South Asian market and Australia.So if you have a Chinese bike with a 5 speed, 163FML 2 engine,196.9 cc's,63.0 X 43.0 bore & stroke,9.7:1 compression ratio,PZ30 carburetor.The TA200 made in Thailand by Honda [a Harley lookin' street bike]....WELL this is as close as it comes to the Lifan model 163 FML 2 made in Chongquing China by Lifan,that incidently Lifan also has a joint venture with Honda just as Thailand doesConfused? well so was I!!! And theres MORE...The newly made CTX200 Bushlander farm bike sold for Australian and New Zealand farmers is the exact engine and 5 speed but is still in production and is a knockoff of the old XL 200 series that manual would work for engine repairs,however I read they once made a 5 speed TA 200 (not in production) thai chopper now it's made with a 6 speed. And in only 1 yr. a 1986 honda xl 200 r had the same engine specs but I don't think it had an electric start?? ENOUGH said I know 3 ways to get manuals as to do valve adjusments etc...and the 1986 honda xl 200 r book is the one I'll probally locate even English and American Hondas differ! NOW HELP ...ME> Where can I get an Australian CTX 200 Bushlander repair manual because this is really my bike.I did download another repair manual from 4 shared for the XL HONDA and it gave me the lowdown on replacing my starter clutch wheras the older xl,xlr, etc... repair manual doesn't because onlt the 96 had an electric start but again where T.F. is the kickstarter??on the right side of the engine.Have a drink and smoke on me who ever reads this because it's headache city and I needed to vent.lol
    Last edited by tommywilly; 06-16-2009 at 03:40 AM. Reason: My story is complicated!