Hello everyone,
I just got my driving license today so i can finally buy a motorcycle this weekend. I will be riding most of the week on good roads, but i surely I will use the bike in rough terrain over the weekends, getting lost in Yunnan. I am 176cm/~92 Kg. Budget is ~10,000 RMB. Also, maybe sometimes i will carry a lucky passenger with me
Whatever i buy, i will rip off the headlight if its square transformer style, and replace with a round headlight... this could be tricky. But i hate anything but the round headlight.
I think i narrowed down my choices to the following::

• Zongshen ZS200GY:: great value for 9000 RMB, but
    • Comfortable cruising speed? I have seen some people say that the engine does not feel quiet like a 200cc, is that true ?
  • Lifan LF200GY:: i still did not see this bike for real, but Lifan is one of the best manufacturers. I will call the dealer tomorrow
    • how much in RMB?
    • I am surprised it is not very popular here. LF200GY-6 is the latest model ?
  • The QM200GY motard version::
    • over my budget, but i would pay an extra 3K if i understand why this is more expensive
    • At the dealer's, the bike felt a little too cramped for me. And then a typical Chinese answer ... mayo, mayo .. no bigger .. mayo mayo. Is it true?
    • I was not very impressed with the bike, i have a strange feeling its not what i see on the forum here. Could someone post more photos of the real machine? especially the speedo/rpm display area. Or maybe point me to a detail review somewhere.
  • Yamaha YBR125G:: (the Dual sport model):: only a 125cc, but it is fuel injected. Its the best looking bike compared to others. Also best bike in terms of build and finish quality, simple and clean. No plastics, and a good paint job. No bolts will come loose, and nothing will break and almost kill you. And for 9500 RMB its not too expensive.
    • Will this work as good as the other 200cc bikes ? I don't want to race with anything, but can i carry passenger comfortably?
    • Cruising speed?

I will be very happy on the YBR125G, if i know the 125cc engine and the skinny tubes are not a big issue. But i really don't have an idea about bikes this size, i don't know whats the difference between a 125 and 200cc engines. And they wont let me test drive any.. so i really rely on your feedback.