While it's totally possible that BigD's post (which could perhaps use some redacting in order to eliminate such future possibilities ) may have set off some kind of trigger, there could be other explanations that might not specifically target MCM or any other site.

I know a couple years back I couldn't access my personal site from China and I hadn't even developed it. Called Bluehost (which could also not be accessed from China) and found out that they were on China's black list and had no idea why. Bluehost, as a popular hosting provider, host lots of people forums and, or course, blogs. Also worth noting is all their accounts sit on shared servers so anything that happens to one account on the server (like DOS attacks) happens to all accounts on the server.

If the big eye in the sky uses broad sloppy strokes in their filtering (which I'm betting they do) like banning by IP, then it could very well be a happless casualty of someone else's stupid blog page.

Regardless, thanks for checking in despite the difficulties. I'm trying to add some new features which will make the trip reports more interesting and informative. Also, trying to clean up the interface a little bit but am not releasing it until I've finished the graphics.

CC