Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Galaxy Motorcycle Factory Visit 
    Chrome, the Qingqi's are far easier to maneuver--we know the factory, it's the "brands" around the world who deny the Chinese connection

I think that whoever makes the CCM/Pitster/Puzey bikes, and assuming they are a seperate company, do get some of their parts from Galaxy.

Puzey does describe itself as an OEM, so might have an interest in a small factory that they use almost exclusively to build their bikes to their specs; however they can't do it all, so get some parts from others.

I don't know, just speculating. I bet Carl, or someone in China, could answer the independent factory theory...

2. #22 Re: Galaxy Motorcycle Factory Visit 
    Hi Guys!: Thanks for the report about the galaxy bikes its great!I want to know if the motor that they are develop its the klx or kxf.Also the tgr its ready on production.What are the real numbers(HP) of the lonin motor?Also thats its another thing thats dont belongs to Galaxy but i want to know.The frame on the mikilons are High tensil steel or cronmoly( both the standar frame and the new KTM style frame.Well guys i know thats are a lot of questions but you are information center for Chinese companies.Bless you all! Motoviva!

3. #23 Re: Galaxy Motorcycle Factory Visit 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    I think that whoever makes the CCM/Pitster/Puzey bikes, and assuming they are a seperate company, do get some of their parts from Galaxy.
    SPX is a separate factory in Jiangmen. I do not believe that Puzzy has a stake in the company, he is just an OEM customer. SPX does not get their parts from Galaxy, but they have do have common suppliers for some parts as both factories make limited parts in house.

4. #24 Re: Galaxy Motorcycle Factory Visit 
    Hi guys! I been searching and i discover that the Pitsterpro/puzy are made by a company call Shuopu Science and there web site is shounpuscience.com but what its interesting is that Puzy have the Galaxy model (Air cooled ) 230cc and Pitsterpro dont.Also puzy its registred in the internet by the guys of pitstrepro.What i dont know is why they dont have the Galaxy models available in the USA? To me they are outstanding products considering what 10 years ago was supply by the Japanese in the d/p and trail & off road models in the USA at that time.I wish they will come with more models and displacements in the future.Well done Pitsterpro!

5. #25 Re: Galaxy Motorcycle Factory Visit 
    Quote Originally Posted by motoviva View Post
    Hi guys! I been searching and i discover that the Pitsterpro/puzy are made by a company call Shuopu Science and there web site is shounpuscience.com but what its interesting is that Puzy have the Galaxy model (Air cooled ) 230cc and Pitsterpro dont.!
    It seems to have to do with US EPA rules and regs. The liquid-cooled engines have passed EPA, while the non-water-cooled 230cc engines either didn't, or no one has bothered to get them through the regs.

6. #26 Re: Galaxy Motorcycle Factory Visit 
    Hi guys! Last week i saw the new Galaxy models on there site.What i dint not see was the TGR with Loncin motor (Galaxy Factory visit).I wrote to them but not answer yet.I wish they show up with the new l/c engine on the TGR frame.Well i hope somebody tell if they will build it or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123