Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    How did you buy it? From a store or internet? How much did it cost new? What are some of the most popular models in Croatia?

CC

Well, i bought it a used one,only 2 000 kms driven (the guy need a money,crashed his alfa romeo:thumbdown: ).

Well, this is the most popular model,supermoto. There are many enduro models,specially 125s (becouse of limit category),you can find it here here. I saw a few road models (picture here,i didnt see any custum models of zongshen on road, but i see many Keeway custum models (picture http://www.amnc-tomas.hr/mot/keeway/landcruiser.jpg. Keeway has long "image" here in Croatia, we have offical distributor http://www.keeway.hr/modeli.htm, these are good bikes,have look on site.

Hehe,this reminds me,the most selling bike in 2006(or 2007,i cant remember) in Croatia was the cheapest china scooter,named "Boatian", the price was about 650$, i dont know who makes the engine,but this is the cheapest bike ever,it can be bought even in supermarket :thumbup:. (picture here.

Sorry I have so many questions but I enjoy learning more about what it's like for rider in all parts of the world.
    Fell free to ask any question,ill be happy to answer it

P.S. Would love to see a picture of a "Postal" ZongShen.
    I dont understand this question,sorry,but my english is not so good :(

great job Max;
    a friend has the very same bike here, but only the name is different,its is "Zealsun".
    I had a chance to ride it and enjoyed, cool seating position and nice gear (1 down 4 up ), unfortunately mine has a 5 down gear system and still strange to me.
    how did you polished it?
    see you next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12