Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Zongshen 250 gs

1. #1 Zongshen 250 gs 
    I have a Zongshen 250 GS I'm parting out/selling. It took a little spill and slid on its right side and has been in storage since. Has a hole in the gas tank and most of the right brake handle has road rash along with some of the body work and DOT stuff (reflectors turn signals) ran before I stored it. Name a part you want with any reasonable offer I'll take photos of it/inspect it and answer any questions you have and I'll ship it at cost or make it ready for pick up here in San Diego. If you want the whole thing let me know. Thanks, Brian.

Brian,

I hope you turned out okay when it went down!

Pics are usually a great help when selling things...especially since many motorcyclists are so cheap, we sometimes need a little encouragement.

Paz,
    CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #3 Re: Zongshen 250 gs 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by aohelsuks View Post
    I have a Zongshen 250 GS I'm parting out/selling. It took a little spill and slid on its right side and has been in sIf you havent sold this bike i would like to purcase the cdi, coil and right handle bar switchtorage since. Has a hole in the gas tank and most of the right brake handle has road rash along with some of the body work and DOT stuff (reflectors turn signals) ran before I stored it. Name a part you want with any reasonable offer I'll take photos of it/inspect it and answer any questions you have and I'll ship it at cost or make it ready for pick up here in San Diego. If you want the whole thing let me know. Thanks, Brian

I.
    if you haven,t sold this bike i am interested in purchasing the cdi, coil, and right handlebar switch please email me at sascooters@windstream.net with the price for these 3 items including shipping. You can also call me if you like at 1-440-454-0712 thanks