Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Products regal raptor 
    C-Moto Senior
    Cool thanks, I saw it on a site and did not recognize it, nice bike.
    Kawasaki is selling a 125cc for $2,799.00 MSRP
    Last edited by Oengus; 03-16-2010 at 02:35 AM.

2. #12 Re: Products regal raptor 
    C-Moto Senior
    I imagine a 125cc struggling to stay ahead of traffic, when does 1st gear max out? 10mph -15mph? Then when does fifth max out…65mph?

3. #13 Re: Products regal raptor 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    At last in Poland ALMOT company start to sell, since May this year, REGAL RAPTOR "Daytona" under the JUNAK mark.
    The name of this bike is JUNAK 350.
    This is website with offer: http://www.junak.com.pl/historia.php

But is the one little different between RRs I saw and poles distribution called JUNAK 350:

The JUNAK has no carb only fuel ijection!!!

On the our club forum, some guy, who work for distributor, said the fuel injection placed this bike, is from DELPHI ()
    I can't belive in this revelation and asked my one friend about fotos of this part. He went to dealer and made fotos of this fuel injection:

That really looks like fuel injection. But he can't afirmate that really made by DELPHI.
    But the price is not so low: 12.500 PLN (ca. 3.020 euro). Maybe this is a true about this fuel injection manufactured by DELPHI?

Is the another distributor somewhere in the world, who sales this bikes with fuel injection too? And if yes, what brand is it?

4. #14 Re: Products regal raptor 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefthandy View Post
    At last in Poland ALMOT company start to sell, since May this year, REGAL RAPTOR "Daytona" under the JUNAK mark.
    The name of this bike is JUNAK 350.
    This is website with offer: http://www.junak.com.pl/historia.php

But is the one little different between RRs I saw and poles distribution called JUNAK 350:

The JUNAK has no carb only fuel ijection!!!

On the our club forum, some guy, who work for distributor, said the fuel injection placed this bike, is from DELPHI ()
    I can't belive in this revelation and asked my one friend about fotos of this part. He went to dealer and made fotos of this fuel injection:

That really looks like fuel injection. But he can't afirmate that really made by DELPHI.
    But the price is not so low: 12.500 PLN (ca. 3.020 euro). Maybe this is a true about this fuel injection manufactured by DELPHI?

Is the another distributor somewhere in the world, who sales this bikes with fuel injection too? And if yes, what brand is it?
    No i jak wam sie motorek podoba polacy?

:-) Greetings from Macedonia! I have RR Spyder and it has carburator. what is the bigest milleage you know that someone has done with SPYDER? so far i heard of a guy in croatia who has 37.000 km on his bike

5. #15 Re: Products regal raptor 
    In Spain regal raptor motorcycles are sold for many years
    The daytona is sold in Spain for two years, and Spain sold the motorcycle of 350 cc injection
    People say it's delphi, but I know nothing about it, only that it works very well.
    In Spain are sold under the brand motors Leonart http://www.leonartmotors.com
    Regal Raptor Riders passion regal raptor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12