Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Jinlun

1. #1 Jinlun 
    Cixi Kingring Motorcycles http://www.kingringmotor.com

Our Group company, China Kingring Group Corporation, is a nationwide first-class enterprise integrating industry, trade, finance, R&D, information and service. One of the leading large companies in China, the group is comprised of over 40 subsidiaries, now employs 12,000 personnel, and holds total assets worth in excess of USD360,000,000.

Wholly
    invested in by the Kingring Group, we specialize in the research, development and manufacturing of motorcycles. Boasting advanced technology, equipment and management standards, we are carrying out all operations in line with ISO9001 stipulations, fully adhering to the principle of "Progress through excellent products".

With 4stroke engines having passed strict evaluation conducted by relevant national agencies, these products have been commended as "First Rate Products". Furthermore, in 2002, all of our motorcycles and engines passed testing for Chinese "CCC" quality safety standard and EURO III & EPA&DOT quality standard, so it could sell to the European Union,South American & North America and Africa countries and Asian countries, Etc. ¡¯JinLun¡¯ brand motorcycles have gained universal praise and favor among customers for excellent quality, powerful engines, elegant designs and perfect service. If your company is involved in the importing or distribution of similar products, please contact us for business cooperation.

Very successful sales in Spain of the jinlun JL125-11 (this is the jinlun of my friend eddie666)

Jinlun JL250-5 (this is of aguila gris)

this is of jbmzn

This is Javi2000

This is Danxur

the origin of the photos:
    http://www.espiritucustom.com/foro/f...splay.php?f=26

Last edited by xacarrere; 08-16-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Link
    Regal Raptor Riders passion regal raptor

C-Moto Senior
    The JInlun's appear to have Honda Rebel 125 engines and probably have parts commonality with the Honda CMX 125's sold in Europe.

Interestingly, one of the bikes looked like a Suzuki GZ type frame, but appeared to have a Honda copy engine. I guess the Chinese Manufacturers mix and match. I have seen GZ style frames with Honda 125 single type engines in them, so I guess there is a precedent.

I would actually like a Suzuki GZ style frame with a Honda 223 CMX style engine, as my friend's Suzuki handles much better than my Honda.