Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 hello from bonnie scotland 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi folks noob from scotland here my bike is a fairly run of the mill lifanoid. sold to me as a bts gy 125xtx offroad. pics enjoy lol
    Attached Images

ACH! Welcome to MCM! I think you may be the first member on here from Bonnie Scotland and, as such, don't know much about the riding scene over there.

Chinese bikes popular? What kind of riding you do?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

C-Moto Noob
    chinese bikes are quite popular here (the biggest importer in the uk is just up the road) myself like alot of people here i ride dirt 95% of the time the terran here is crazy so no point taking a jap if its enviably going to be dropped heres some pics of it clean lol
    Attached Images

4. #4 Re: hello from bonnie scotland 
    Hello Smithy,
    I saw your bike. I like it. It is old but different for other bike. Thanks for share it. But my dear friends, You can sold this bike. Then please give me a details of this bike. It has a any problem, then you can put on sold. Kindly request you can share with us.

5. #5 Re: hello from bonnie scotland 
    Welcome to here! I remember BTS being popular a few years ago. Are they still around, or did someone with exactly the same bike, but using a different "brand" catch on, as seems to be the typical Chinese motorcycle . However, there do seem to be some higher quality bikes coming out of China/joint ventures in the UK these days, such as the Megelli line-up (they might actually be Taiwanese connected, but use Loncin engines), and CCM and their "lower" end bikes being rebadged Chinese stuff, and one that used to be US based, but seem to be in the UK now, SMC, (I think 'Southern Motorcycle Company') using Galaxy manufactured bikes. There was a member a few months ago from the UK who was evaluating the new liquid-cooled Shineray dirt bike, but you would have to search for him and his threads, or maybe Carl will . Anyway, I had some good times in Scotland when I visited there about 20 years ago, and intend to go back to the UK as all of my relatives on my father's side live in in Whitstable, near Canterbury. Way south of you, but perhaps I can rent a bike and tour the next time, or buy a cheap Ebay Chinese bike