Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 New Here. Need some help! 
    C-Moto Noob
    So i have been in china close to 1.5 years now. I have had a car license from dubai which i used here to get a C1. i dont have a motorcycle license so i know that I may have to do the whole round of tests and learning from0. Thing is in Fuzhou (where i am), its not possible to do this in english. (the c1 test was in english)

I am thinking to move to chongqing for better job opportunities and upon my recent visit there, was surprised to see so many bikes on the road. Does anyone have any idea if its possible for a foreigner to get a bike license there? (with no bike license from home).

Cheers.

2. #2 Re: New Here. Need some help! 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abidsbox View Post
    So i have been in china close to 1.5 years now. I have had a car license from dubai which i used here to get a C1. i dont have a motorcycle license so i know that I may have to do the whole round of tests and learning from0. Thing is in Fuzhou (where i am), its not possible to do this in english. (the c1 test was in english)

I am thinking to move to chongqing for better job opportunities and upon my recent visit there, was surprised to see so many bikes on the road. Does anyone have any idea if its possible for a foreigner to get a bike license there? (with no bike license from home).

Cheers.
    How have you got on trying to find out about obtaining a motorcycle DL in ChongQing?
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

3. #3 Re: New Here. Need some help! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi em newbie here, I don't need any help yet. but if I needed so I will ask here for sure. Thank you!