Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Arqin RT200 front wheel removal and manual 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi folks,

I'm fixing up an 07 RT200 and it's all been going great, new starter and one way bearing, all new plastics and paint and I've just installed a new digital style cluster and got it all working.

nameplate.jpg

Imagine after all that, that I can't get the front wheel off to fix a flat tire. It looks like a standard pinch bolt with a threaded axle with a large allen key head... anyone know if it's reverse thread or something as I can't get it out at all and I don't want to strip the head.
    rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

Also I can't find any info on this bike and I suspect it's a rebrand of other bike and that Arqin was just created to sell them in australia. anyone know who made them originally? trying to find a service manual or owners manual and it looks like Arqin australia has disapeared.

Lastly it doesn't seem to have fuse protection on the wiring which I've never seen before... before I add a small fuse box myself is there somewhere I should be looking ?

Any help would be much appreciated

regards

Frank

2. #2 Re: Arqin RT200 front wheel removal and manual 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeZmeriZe View Post
    Hi folks,

I'm fixing up an 07 RT200 and it's all been going great, new starter and one way bearing, all new plastics and paint and I've just installed a new digital style cluster and got it all working.

Imagine after all that, that I can't get the front wheel off to fix a flat tire. It looks like a standard pinch bolt with a threaded axle with a large allen key head... anyone know if it's reverse thread or something as I can't get it out at all and I don't want to strip the head.

Also I can't find any info on this bike and I suspect it's a rebrand of other bike and that Arqin was just created to sell them in australia. anyone know who made them originally? trying to find a service manual or owners manual and it looks like Arqin australia has disapeared.

Lastly it doesn't seem to have fuse protection on the wiring which I've never seen before... before I add a small fuse box myself is there somewhere I should be looking ?

Any help would be much appreciated

regards

Frank
    Gidday Franki, welcome to MCM. I'm not familiar with your particular bike. f member 'humanbeing' doesn't offer any advice (humanbeing has a wealth of indepth knowledge on many CN bike models) you could send humanbeing a PM. It might be worthwhile casting your net to another CN moto forum > chinariders too for advice
    BD
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso