Hello everyone!

I recently moved to Shanghai from California and I want to learn to ride, so I was hopping for some recommendations on motorcycle riding schools in Shanghai.

Here's a little context on my situation;

I have no experience in driving a motorcycle however my friends often took me on their rides back home so I have been on one and I love it. I'm not too interested in a license right away since I want to learn first and see how covid develops while I'm here since I could be here anywhere from 4 months to 3 years. Also don't have a drivers license even back in California but since I have meet some people in China with motorcycle licenses without car licenses I hope this will not be a problem. My Chinese is not that good which I think will be the biggest challenge I think id put myself in HSK2 or HSK3 but I don't mind just having to struggle with the translator haha. Also for anyone wondering why I don't just wait until I go back to the states since im not planning on buying one here right away its just because if i wait to go to the states it will take a couple months before i can even take the two day driving course since i would have to get my car license first which might take a couple months plus im not sure when i will be back in Cali so i would really like to at least know how to drive one when i go back to speed up the getting a license process.

Any information or advice is greatly appreciated!