Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Just bought a Chinese Moto 
    Hi,
    I'v just bought my first brandnew motobike. A CfMoto 650MT over here in the Netherlands. I hope to receive it in a couple of weeks.
    I have my bikelicense for 9 years now and wanted something comfy and cheap. Hopefully I made the right decision. A shame that the 'new' module with LCD display is not here yet, will have to wait for a year for that so I choose to ignore that and bought this module. Also because the dealer gave me an offer for my old bike that I could not refuse.

2020_CFMOTO_MT650_Details_001.jpg

I'm in my fifties and hope to ride for a long time. Still self-employes (building websites and selling hosting and domains) and looking for a nice 20 hour job to the side where I'm not attached to my screen and work a lot with people. I'm single, so ladies give me a PM
    “The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.” ᴬˡᵃⁿ ᵂᶦˡˢᵒⁿ ᵂᵃᵗᵗˢ

2. #2 Re: Just bought a Chinese Moto 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello & Welcome. ��

3. #3 Re: Just bought a Chinese Moto 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarcie View Post
    Hi,
    I'v just bought my first brandnew motobike. A CfMoto 650MT over here in the Netherlands. I hope to receive it in a couple of weeks.
    I have my bikelicense for 9 years now and wanted something comfy and cheap. Hopefully I made the right decision. A shame that the 'new' module with LCD display is not here yet, will have to wait for a year for that so I choose to ignore that and bought this module. Also because the dealer gave me an offer for my old bike that I could not refuse.

I'm in my fifties and hope to ride for a long time. Still self-employes (building websites and selling hosting and domains) and looking for a nice 20 hour job to the side where I'm not attached to my screen and work a lot with people. I'm single, so ladies give me a PM
    Hi MrMarcie, so hows the 650MT going? What are your thoughts and experiences with the MT?
    You might like to browse the MCM forum... Forum>China Moto Talk>Street also worth bookmarking this link
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso