Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Howdee Yall

1. #1 Howdee Yall 
    Master of Thump
    Been busy workin , riding the China Motos on the dirt track , shooting guns , staying busy .
    Sorry for the Abscence . Yeh right

Soooooo , who phucked up the look of the forum , and what the hell was wrong with it as it was . Oh Carl
    Lets see now , I take grainey pictures and get insulted by the forum owner for it with my cheap ass $400 Kodak , and you phuck up your own Forum by over analyzing yourself .
    Were square the way I see it now !

Whats Shakin Carzy Carl , how you been ? Did you hear Nutphuck Simon was going to sell his Ass-nott ? The travesty , oh the humaity, it took him so long to get that one , good lord I hope he still can finally pull off the Motard after he gets rid of the Honda . Crap , I hated hearin that he was sellin it , but I hope he saves the money to put onthe Motard like a smart man would . So I gues hee'll be spending the Ass-Nott money on Heroin huh ? God dammit Simon .

Snortin Norton , still out of his mind with a shitty camera taht takes grainey pictures

PS... God dammit Carl, where do I log out ? Shit man ....

2. #2 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Oh, so now you just think you can come back, insult us all, and everything is just the same?

3. #3 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Master of Thump
    Oh hell Simon ,
    you know me better than that Culcune-a-fish
    I don't think I can just come back and insult you all and think everything will be just the same ?
    Oh hell no , I think I can come back insult a specific one person , and everything will actaully be different ...Especailly the layout of the Forum , now that's different alright
    We both know I don't share my Heroin anywayz , so I must be just teazin you about the Ass-Nott . I know eventually you'll get the Motard Pro , but I wouldn't mind seein ya do it before 2112
    I am sure they will have one in Pink for you by then anywayz
    Don't feel bad , I really want one too ...Actually I want two of them , one for a parts source ! ..Actually all my China bikes start and run fine still . The little DB realy runs good , I ride that thing the most and it is my cheapest bike ? Its got a real strong Motor man , am truly impressed withthe machine. The Viva is real strong too , but I jsut tend to jump on the DB for soem reason ? Must bememories of the old Honda Elsinora days, low profile track bikes is why . The Db certainly is set up just like it now with the nice bars I put on it . You can really throw tha tbike around when your 200 pounds of Brittish Steel ridin bad-ass

Make sure you post some pics when you Motard us

Later Bro , SNortin NOrton out

4. #4 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Well well well... what have we here! Looks like the Loco Norton Man is in town!

I felt like the site needed some refreshing so did a little make over. If you prefer the old style, that still available to use just go to the drop down on the bottom left and choose "MCM Standard".

Stuff here has been extremely busy. I just got back from a trip to Maine last night and am still pretty out of it. Lots of traffic in the NE this past weekend and then 450 miles of slab from Albany, NY to VA...fun. Anyway nice to rack up a couple thousand miles on the Versys which never missed a beat... even took her on some ATV trails.

I think cuz' all the nut hammers, open country and thousands of dirt roads, you'd like Maine. Ever been up there?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

5. #5 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Master of Thump
    Jesus Carl, it took me awhile to get back on-line here , hee hee hee
    Maine , yes , beautifull place , been there , but not on a bike , I was on a girl .
    Sounds like you had a serious ride , right on !
    Hell Carl , now you want me to try to navigate the new forum to find the old forum ? Holy Crap what is the Wold comming too , way too difficult , I am surprised I can even find my Coffee beans daily Bro ?
    Jus teazin ya anywayz , I could give a shit what the Forum looks like ..........But it is fun razzin you nonetheless .
    I go pick up a fello bikers Honda 70 today to drop a Lifan 125cc Race motor in Carl , yeehaaa . This guy is a Tattod freak that does all my Tat work , we started talking about Bikes of course Carl , told him I had built a couple badd mamma jamma Pit Bikes and had another new motor sitting there for my next project . Well the deal was made , INK for a bike build . I should be Full Sleeved in Ink by Spring
    So Carl , this dude is bigger than me , 230 plus pounds , long hair , dreadlocks , peircings everywhere, wall to wall INK over his body , riding this littel Honda 70 street legal machine . Now picture this ,
    ( grainy pictures ) his big ass flying down the middle of Olympia Washington with his Rat Terrier in Milk Crate on the back ? Now he wants to fully Hot Rod this bike with my motor , badd-ass loud exhaust Big Bore pipe set-up , High Test CDI of course and my built Mikuni 25mm and intake port set-up I do with Velocity Stack !!!!!!! Holy Phuck man , he's nuts , kinda like me come to think of it ?
    Should have no problem jumping curbs and running the Alley Wayz to get rid of the Pigs he's gonna atract

I really ought to post some grainey build pictures huh ? I know its a Honda , but its pure bad-ass Lifan race that's going in it , and they are badd-ass Carl . I keep breaking chains man , but its my riding style , CRAZY . Plus I keep buying cheap China chains

Got a pic drawn of one of one of the Tattoos goin on my forearm already , so am jazzed about getting this build done soon . The first Tat is of the 1980's Pink Floyds the Wall album in Vinyle inside the cover , there is a pic of PINK screaming out of the Wall , soon to be screaming out of my arm , love that Album , soooooo much LSD I ate back then , can you tell ? Hee hee hee .

Cheers, will probably post some grainy photos soon

Snortin Norton

6. #6 Re: Howdee Yall 
    SNorton, long time no see hombre! You know I've been slacking on giving Simon his due of harrasment!

Sounds like you got a real project bike there... probably worth starting a thread. I'm sure people would love to see what the transformation process is like and some pics of the bike with the owner on it would be phatty! Pic of the tats wouldn't be a bad idea either!

It getting cold up there yet?

CC

7. #7 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Master of Thump
    Naw Carl , not too cold yet , scraped ice a few times off windows of my Mazda RX-7 but nothing much yet . Lots of rain though , want some ? By the looks of the news you guys aint too cold yet either . But it will CUM to both of us soon enough am sure .
    Gal gota job offer down in Georgia , she very well may take it, we might meet up by Spring Carl , no shit , we'll have to go do some rides if it all comes to pass .
    Pops lives in Alabama , jsut got diagnos with Alzhiemers , so were trying to get down SOUTH to live so I can take better care of him and be closer of course while he loses his mind . He's doing ok now but its startin the show , the memeroy banks aint what they used to be .
    Saw a huge 200 plus flock of Geese yesterday fly over my Job , its commin COLD soon Carl . They were AK Snow Geese ( Brandt ) ...

Cheers, picking bike up today , hope to grab some before pics of this build , and I will , I promise, it should be fun .

Cheers, hope your doing great Carl, been shootin anyone with Paintballs lately ?

Snortin

8. #8 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Snorton,

Busy as ever here! Sorry to hear about your old man. I'm sure that's difficult to handle on many levels. Definitely keep us posted if you move down south... you may actually be able to spend less time shoveling and more time riding!

I was just near freezing last night in Virginia and it's not even November yet! that said, it looks like we may have some clear skies so I'll try to pick up my moto commuting again.

Didn't paintball much over the summer as it's really not a summer sport. Spring and fall are best cuz you can wear layers to stay warm and reduce the overall weltage. Now that fall is here, it'll be time to head back out to the field... I think I may try to take some action photos of people playing since the leaves will be down and sunlight will actually reach the forest floor.

Lets see some pitbike mod threads!

CC

9. #9 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Well, well, look who the bike dragged (back) in! If it ain't that man who does his best to scare away members!!

10. #10 Re: Howdee Yall 
    Master of Thump
    Too bad it didn't work on your Honda Ass-Nott riding fool butt
    But here you are , still no Motard , still talkin smack , like you'll ever get one .

Oh Culcune , what am I ever gonna do with you

Snortin