I had posted some information about the bike I had been planning to get in a post about what tools would have been needed to assemble the bike.

I actually found out that right accross the street from the shipping company was a motocycle repair shop and this being China means it would cost next to nothing to assemble the bike.

Due to the fact that the bike was extremely late in arriving I was quite upset with the factory and let the company know through several phone calls over the past two weeks. To save face the factory ended up sending me one of the jungle green camo bikes. These are the bikes the factory is not really supposed to sell and they told me the only reason I was able to get the bike is beacuse the factory wanted to do something to aid their apology.Sorry about the short post earlier. I was having trouble uploading the pictures.

My first impressions of the bike is it seems to be really well built for a Chinese bike. The frame protects the engine well and the quality of the parts is impressive for a bike at this price.

The gas tank is huge as are the racks. The seat is wide and comfortable and should help me eat up loats of Chinese roads.

The suspension is great and there is a ton of ground clearance.

This bike is big and tall. I am 6' and have a 31" inseam and am just on the balls of my feet when on the bike. Here are some pics. More to come when the weather clears up.

Some more detailed pics of the bike. Sorry about the mud