Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Couldn't resist it! 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    The Spanish importer of Qingqi is having a clear out and has put a few bikes on ebay.
    Bike sales over here are in terrible trouble. Suzuki who manufacture locally are down nearly 60% on sales, quads are even worse, 85%...

The cross version of mine, the Qingqi QM200gy, fully assembled and tested and including tax and delivery from the other side of Spain is being sold for just 1090 euros. That's just $1600.This importer sends them on a pallet ready to ride, none of that crated in a box nonsense.

I couldn't resist the little QM110GY at 500 euros ($733) so I'm getting one. Should be here on Wednesday.

It has what I think is the same sort of engine as my Zongshen ZS125-43 which is giving sterling reliable service as a company runabout for over 16 months now. It has one of those dreadful semi-automatic gearboxes with the Honda Cubs-like auto-clutch. Lots of crunching noises but remains bulletproof.

This is getting to be a perversion...

Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

2. #2 Re: Couldn't resist it! 
    That's a great deal forchetto, congrats on the new ride.

I know what you mean about the "perversion", if this keeps up, I'm going to need a bigger garage

Cheers!
    ChinaV

3. #3 Re: Couldn't resist it! 
    Forchetto, congrats on yet another bike How does this Qingqi compare to your Dax 110? Inquiring minds want to know this stuff!! Will you get around to another full size dual sport at those prices? Our Qingqi importer, Qlink, has last year's dual-sport models at a similar price, too. Very tempting, but I don't have the means to get that and the bike I really want--the Pitster Pro XTR 250--hell, I have to get rid of the Ascot 500 to pay some bills right now!! Now, I am really depressed, but I did sell some of my pistols, so I can't shoot myself

4. #4 Re: Couldn't resist it! 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    How does this Qingqi compare to your Dax 110? Inquiring minds want to know this stuff!!
    Don't know yet, it's being delivered today. It's meant to give 7 CV so it'll be about the same although with a semi-auto gearbox it might not be as controlable as the Dax with the very slick normal gear change of its Lifan engine.

The cross version of my Qingi is even taller than mine, so I can't really manage it. Have been trying to get some of my colleagues to go for it at those prices, but they just stand there and look at me in a funny way...
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY