Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. #51 Re: AGB31 Apollo Vehicle 
    Apollo from China?

How much is it?

In China, Galaxy's XTR250 is much more famous and popular. See below

http://www.tradevv.com/chinasupplier...otorcycle.html

2. #52 Re: AGB31 Apollo Vehicle 
    Mr. Zhou,

Welcome to mychinamoto. Member Oengus had shown your link on the chinariders.net forum, especially the SUV model. We are following Andy's thread here on his experience in directly importing one of your XTR's to England, but is having difficulties with the fuel injection system. It seems that the carb is the way to go until all the bugs can be worked out of the fuel injection. My suggestion is to send a bike to the owner of this forum, Mr. Carl Parker, aka 'Crazy Carl.' He contributes to an online magazine, too, and would be able to give your bikes fair, unbiased reporting. As a few of the China-based members who have purchased your bikes can and have attested on their own threads to the quality, I think that we, who are based in North America, would benefit from a report on the bike here. The cost would be limited to one bike and the shipping to Virginia. It would be well worth it to you, as I am sure the bike will hold up to whatever Carl puts it through. He is fair, and would not subject it to anything it is not designed for simply to see it fail. What do you think?

Simon
    Last edited by culcune; 04-18-2010 at 06:44 PM. Reason: added a closing

3. #53 Re: AGB31 Apollo Vehicle 
    It seems that the tools for the production of Apollo AGB-31 are not simply discarded.

I found a photo of a dirt bike branded XGJAO.

GY-8.jpg
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

4. #54 Re: AGB31 Apollo Vehicle 
    Chongqing Sokon Motor (Group) Imp.& Exp. Co., Ltd.

I really like the mini trucks, they sell, but unfortunately they are not street legal in the USA. Plus they are probably NOT very well made. I am pretty sure SOKON is a intermediary that sells out of many manufactures, I think the MINI trucks are DONGFENG not to be confused with DONGFANG.

I also like this standard they are offering.

5. #55 Re: AGB31 Apollo Vehicle 
    There is no doubt - those mini trucks and vans are "Dong Feng's". As far as I could pick up information from markets of ex-Yugo countries, these dwarfs are made ​​quite decent, but the biggest obstacle are prejudices towards Chinese car industry. But that is another story...

Back to the bikes...

I find that is interesting that someone saw unexploited potential of the rejected AGB-31 (which was, it must be recognized, something different than the rest of the Chinese dual sport motorcycles), and the launch of something very similar, even using identical details.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

6. #56 Re: AGB31 Apollo Vehicle 
    Sokon apparently shifted its production from motorcycles to trucks, they downsized the motorcycle production it seems.

Since much of this thread is about that design and its engine, the XGJAO motorcycles version, it has a ZS177MM engine.

7. #57 Re: AGB31 Apollo Vehicle 
    They are the CHONGQING YUAN GROUP IMP.&EXP.CO.,LTD, they are part of a larger holding group named SOKON.
    Last edited by MJH; 07-28-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456