Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 What camera do you use? 
    What cameras are you using?

For digital I'm using a Canon 30D with a Sigma 10-20, Sigma 30mm f1.4 and a Sigma 70-200 f2.8 (currently on the chopping block) with battery grip and 580ex flash (,almost never goes on the camera)

For film I have a Seagull 205 rangefinder and a medium format Seagull TLR

i am using a EOS 5d and 24-70 lens... recently got a fixed 50mm 1.2 ... works pretty well!

I just moved onto a Nikon d300 with grip and a Sigma 18-50 EX HSM Macro and a Sigma 18-200 OS HSM for a walk around lens. I'm using the Canon and the Sigma in tandom now and sometimes it is a little odd switching one to another.

I've been using the Nikon for about 4 weeks now and I'm impressed with the camera and with how it feels in my hands.

I bought my wife some snazzy Cannon Digi for Christmas. It one that you can change the lenses on. Awesome camera, will snap photos in near dark condition without the flash. Killer camera I tell you..

As for me, It is whatever WalMart happens to have on sale for less than $20. For some reason I have a habit of stepping on them, kicking them, or dropping them into buckets of oil.. Dont ask, just trust me on the last, I have done it 4 times now. BTW, I love the Chinese, I dont cry now everytime I destroy a once expensive item!!
    What the h@!! is an Aluminum Falcon?
    I dont travel to go dirt riding, I dirt ride everytime I travel!!
    http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65/USMC-Mustang/

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Canon Digital IXUS 60. Great little camera, good battery life if you don't use the LCD screen, and having an optical viewfinder I never use it.
    Far too many functions that take ages to learn from the 128-page manual that comes with it in PDF format.
    By the time you come to need those functions you've forgotten how they work, so back to the manual. Life's too short to keep reading manuals.
    All that cleverness and yet, one can not force the flash to fill in...it's either on (automatic)-off-red eye.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY