Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Motorcycle or Scooter? The best of two worlds? 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by messenger61 View Post
    Hi,
    nice to see that this thread is holding up...

I still have my V3, and urgently need spare parts.
    Is there anybody able (and willing) to sell/send parts directly from China?
    Maybe someone from Cfmoto is reading this forum and can give me some hints/advice ...

(and yes: I also think that Cfmoto's overall quality is way above average. But even a very small number of bad parts can seriously spoil the fun on a vehicle).

Greetings from Germany
    I'd be happy to help you. I can access and likely get most of the parts you'd want through my bike shop contacts where I have bought my scooters in the past or have my wife deal with CFMoto. The former will be easier than the latter as my wife would need to know the names of parts you'd want in Chinese and that's not so simple. I also have some German friends and acquaintances that travel fairly frequently between China and Germany, so they might be able to help with transporting what you want, but that will depend on the size & weight of the parts and your vs their location in Germany. Let me know what you want first, we can take it from there.

2. #22 Re: Motorcycle or Scooter? The best of two worlds? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    I'd be happy to help you. I can access and likely get most of the parts you'd want through my bike shop contacts where I have bought my scooters in the past or have my wife deal with CFMoto. The former will be easier than the latter as my wife would need to know the names of parts you'd want in Chinese and that's not so simple. I also have some German friends and acquaintances that travel fairly frequently between China and Germany, so they might be able to help with transporting what you want, but that will depend on the size & weight of the parts and your vs their location in Germany. Let me know what you want first, we can take it from there.
    That sounds great!.

Actually i already have ordered the most important parts (have still some wishes), problem is that the transport by container did not work the way that was expected.
    I still hope I can get the parts with the next container load (and yes: there is a big and heavy part in my order).

I live in the south-west of Germany.

Is there a "personal message"-feature in this forum? I don't want to post my email here in the open (spammers).

Thanks a lot, FS

3. #23 Re: Motorcycle or Scooter? The best of two worlds? 
    Quote Originally Posted by messenger61 View Post
    That sounds great!.
    Is there a "personal message"-feature in this forum? I don't want to post my email here in the open (spammers).
    Thanks a lot, FS
    Make sure you are signed in (automatic sign in cookies don't always work so just go to top right hand and login), then place your mouse over the persons name above their picture and click on it,a sub menu of options will show up so you can go to their 'profile' or 'send personal message' or email if they have allowed that. In your own profile, go to 'settings' and look for the option to 'save copy of sent message' if you require that feature and somewhere you can allow for members and moderators only to see your email address as an alternative to PMs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123