Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Adding lights to a QingQi supermoto. How much? 
    Andres,

I'd love to see a picture or two of your local moto markets. I have no idea what they look like in Honduras! Also, how's the food there?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

2. #12 Re: Adding lights to a QingQi supermoto. How much? 
    Riding in Honduras C.A.
    Motomundo is the dealear of Genesis brand. they are next to ULTRAMOTOR Yamaha's dealer.
    Yamaha is a big building with a couple of Enticers, 4 or 5 Enduro Yamahas. A lot of YBR and the new Yamaha street bike with delta frame (don;t remeber the model name) and a couple of Star cruiser bikes and ATV.

Motomundo smaller but has something like 30 bikes one near the other, in a row.

parts, cashiers and salers desks are in the same area.

KMF is the other brand. is a smaller place with the service area next door. they has a couple of enduro versions, with 200 and 250 motor. No supermoto the last time I was there, and a new sporty bike (don;t know if QinQi made it) that has the 250 motor If my memory don;t faill.

Yamaha is the more fancy of all of the moto stores here. (don't see Harley's yet) but SUzuki and Honda looks like more a parts store than a show room of a dealer. (V strom at suzuki's are beautifull no mathers where is it, )

The food ohhhh the food

I'm from Argentina (meat country) so My point of view about Honduran food could be diferent from a local BUT I enjoy it so much.

Is all about corn.
    Google this

Honduras Pupusas
    Honduras Tamales
    Honduras Sopa de Capirotada

We have also
    Honduras Baleadas
    Honduras Sopa de Caracol (there is a famous song with this name so could be a chalenge to get a pic of this Snail Soup) this has Coconut milk.
    Honduras Tapado Olanchano

And a lot of diferent seefood.

And you has to drink the Garifuna's (black people from the north cost hows ancestries where slaves) Guifitii (wich is a alcoholic home made beberage with a lot of herbs inside, some say it has Marihuana and others not so legal stuff inside) VERY powerfull drink and big hangovers next day.

Garifunas also made Casabe. its made of Yuca and taste really good.

And off course all this could be combinated with red beans.

Now IM hungry.

andres357mag
    Qingqi 200 Supermotard. (Genesis) Mods Until now:Rised Handelbar with stock risers and a lot of washers. Almost 10cm. Pillion handles eliminated and enduro model rack puted in place with turn signals just ziptied to it. Abominable Top Box over rack! Kickstarter removed for comfort (now inside TopBox). PCV pipe bolted to subframe holding my tools. Acerbis supermoto handlebar protector. Turnsignals bolted to the Abominable Top Box base.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12