Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 So I've been kinda busy for ever!!!!!! 
    But haven't forgotten about you guys.....In fact I just got done upgrading my battery sytem!!

Headway LiFepo4 cells here's the pics!!!

2. #2 Re: So I've been kinda busy for ever!!!!!! 
    Welcome back CF! I hope all has been good in your corner of the continent.

Looks like your scoot is powered by uranium cells now!
    Have you noticed any difference in the performance between the two batteries?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #3 Re: So I've been kinda busy for ever!!!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Welcome back CF! I hope all has been good in your corner of the continent.

Looks like your scoot is powered by uranium cells now!
    Have you noticed any difference in the performance between the two batteries?

CC
    Good to be back Carl!! Yes I just went outside to do a cold morning start...and after 2min of cranking (the carb is a POS) It just cranked and cranked until I finally got it fired up....with no hesitation in power at all!!! I like these batteries alot!!

If anyone is interested in getting some just let me know and I can help you out...My company ships worldwide and we have the lowest prices online.

4. #4 Re: So I've been kinda busy for ever!!!!!! 
    CF,

If you've got a company that sells these, feel free to put a post up in the "dealers" or "for sale" section of MCM... it can't hurt. Give us a link or two as well!

Also, how did you get into the battery business? What kind of batts do you carry (moto and car)? What's the difference between these flux-capacitor batteries and a standard lead-acid?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

5. #5 Re: So I've been kinda busy for ever!!!!!! 
    CF,
    If you've got a company that sells these, feel free to put a post up in the "dealers" or "for sale" section of MCM... it can't hurt. Give us a link or two as well!
    I will post up the info this weekend carl in the dealers section with a link to our company website.. Thanks for the Idea!!

how did you get into the battery business? What kind of batts do you carry (moto and car)? What's the difference between these flux-capacitor batteries and a standard lead-acid?

CC
    That happened to be a right place right time deal..I was doing some commercial remodeling in a business park when I was introduced to one of the new tenants, I asked him what kind of business he had....And when he said "electric vehicle conversion" Woohoo I was hooked he showed me around his shop told me about his rav4 he was converting....and when I asked him why he would want a slow electric car? He said "Oh it's not slow the last one I built did over a hundred and had a hundred mile range". So I said well If you ever need a hand or have room for another employee just let me know. Long story short the economy tanked and my cushy construction job went bye-bye. So I went in and said hey could ya use some help?? and now I sell batteries and all manner of e-v related stuff...We are so busy with sales and stuff that I have yet to lift a wrench on the rav4 which is still on a rack without a drivetrain.. But one of the guys is starting to move ahead with an old 67 spitfire that will do about 80mph and have an 80-100 mile range..I tell ya you can teach this old dog a new trick anyday!!

And yes I will be converting the quad soon as well as the truck to haul it around in!!