Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 starter solenoid 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I have a Mikilon 125SB and amongst other failures, the starter solenoid has packed up. It has a number on it ZTXF0806, dont know if this is a model number or what as no other markings. I have attached various pics. Can anyone help, are these things standard or specific. I have senn similar pics on ebay but not sure whether to try or not.

If you recognise it any help will be appreciated. I need to find a retailer in UK I can get one from.
    Attached Images

2. #2 Re: starter solenoid 
    C-Moto Regular
    Any 12V motorcycle solenoid will work. Size may be slightly different and the plug may be different but any one will work.

Q

3. #3 Re: starter solenoid 
    Quote Originally Posted by hugemoth View Post
    Any 12V motorcycle solenoid will work. Size may be slightly different and the plug may be different but any one will work.

Q
    Agreed. A solenoid is a type of relay that allows the current to go from the battery to the starter. They are all basically the same. It would be better if you bought one for a Japanese bike as they may be made with better components. I've even used an old Ford type on my jetski when the stock one took a dump.