you turn on the hazard flash not the lights. It saves electricity and therefore gasoline
Does not turning on lights save gasoline? The Chinese drivers in my area seem adamant that they are saving fuel as they mostly hate turning on their lights until it is totally dark, or never bother if there are street lamps. My view from my limited mechanical knowledge is that any running engine will turn the alternator, and therefore charge the battery, which is where the lights draw their power from, so having lights off or on will not save any fuel at all.

When you reach a speed of 60 kph you must have shifted into the fifth gear.
hahahaha. The problem with cars is that nearly everyone who drives them believes deeply that they are possibly the best driver ever, or at least pretty good. The Chinese are no exception to this rule, and as you can see from this 'rule' someone clearly believes their BS idea is exactly correct and has incorporated it into Chinese law. They desperately need to do 'fact finding' trips in Finland, Sweden, Germany or the UK, to understand safe driving practices, and safe high density traffic management, but alas they probably feel that they are already pretty damn good drivers already!