Ok, I have a bike coming, no decals on it, but it was suggested it is a Pulse Adrenaline 125, and it certainly looks like one compared to complete pictures of them new, but on asking the vendor who makes it, the reply was Pioneer, so, who exactly are Pulse ?

But I am beginning to understand this thing is called many things in many countries, but, if a Pulse Adrenaline, what is it in other parts of the world, and what is it based on ?

Is there a repair manual available for this bike, as I am looking for some technical information to look over to familiarise myself with a machine I don't know a great deal about, bikes, well, aside from an old Suzuki GP100 twenty odd years ago, I know very little. I do however have mechanical and repair knowlege, having restored a VW Transporter and series one land-rover in the past, the latter, from the ground up, it taught me mechanics.I was also a plant fitter and small tools repairman, so I have a useful grounding, but need input basically, particularly wiring diagrams, as I know the bike has some electrical faults to fix.

Is there any online help for these machines, or is it a case of just poke around until something works kind of scenario ?