Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #31 Re: QingQi Motorcycles Factory Tour 
    C-Moto Noob
    i been honda /kawasaki dealer for 5 years , japanese force dealer to buy %20 in parts

chinese do not , they will gladlky sell you parts , its just importer not buying nore stocking anything ,,drealers hate to carry parts because parts takes 10 to 30 years or so to get sold , bikes sell right away .. some honda parts going back to 1960s still unsold in usa dealers , some parts can never be sold as models changes ... dealer lose money

thats why chinese reputation ruined , no parts , no back up , no nothing , its importers fault

i dont know any fix to this problem , it will linger on .. thats why we only want chinese to only copy japanese , this helps with part problem as some honda parts would fit

2. #32 Re: QingQi Motorcycles Factory Tour 
    Very good points. What we need to see is direct distribution (and done right) from the manufacturers. It will take some religious experience for them to understand the difference between a motorcycle company and a "product manufacturer".

Not saying it's not possible, just that it won't be easy.

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #33 Re: QingQi Motorcycles Factory Tour 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello, Im Nas from Malaysia, this model get into my place just 2-3 month by the name KTN dont know why maybe cause want to be beside KTM in name I think.....never mind, Im intrested to own it, the price here almost 2k us dollar, I never test ride it cause the dealer dont have the test bike here in my place, I want to know if anybody know this type of engine having counter balance/engine balancer to reduce vibration, I try to find any review but didnt found any, some review said it has smooth accerleration but wont said it has engine balancer...

4. #34 Re: QingQi Motorcycles Factory Tour 
    Very enlightening factory overview. Wish there were more of those. I'm well familiar with QingQi bikes, they're good quality. Nice to know how they happen to be.
    Somehow feels like the whole assembly process leaves a lot of possibilities for human error to happen. Still it's a 100 times better than in many other factories (Hello, Asiawing!)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234