Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Post picks/list components of your bikes here! 

Giant ATX7 frame. Raceface seatpost, Rockshox Tora forks, Avid BB7 brakes, Truvativ Stylo cranks with middleburn Chainrings, Fulcrum Redmetal 5 rims. SAving for Gobi saddle and Giant XTC frame.
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

2. #2 Re: Post picks/list components of your bikes here! 

Giant

3. #3 Re: Post picks/list components of your bikes here! 

Iron horse hollowpoint.Marzocchi All mountain 1 fork,Cane creek cloud nine shock,Scram X9,Magura Louise brakes,American classic wheel set, etc,etc

4. #4 Re: Post picks/list components of your bikes here! 
    Now that is freakin sweet! Is this bike still in Aus or have you managed to get it over here?
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

5. #5 Re: Post picks/list components of your bikes here! 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Now that is freakin sweet! Is this bike still in Aus or have you managed to get it over here?
    It is in OZ at the moment.I am trying to work out how to ship it and another MTB I have plus all my Camping gear(tent etc)Plus some snow ski gear to China.Any ideas on the best way?Will I get taxed on all this gear if I ship it?

They might freak out when they see what I am going to do with this in the mountains close by.They ride their MTB's from the city to the mountains about 20/30klms then basically do some easy trails or leave the bike and hike.I have other ideas.

This bike is now outdated back in Australia.It is a 2004 plus all the updates are 2005/06.

6. #6 Re: Post picks/list components of your bikes here! 
    Tricky, yes ship it. But remember that a bike is fairly light and with a bike bag you could bring it on a flight as it's within the weight allowance, if you are traveling fairly light, so if you are going home sometime just bring it back with you in a cheap bike-bag. Or get it split down into parts and have it rebuilt over here, maybe without the frame, you can get decent Giant frames for 500-1000 (Chinese ATX) or 1500-2500 (Tai***nese XTC), hardtails.