Hi all

Im Bob (Astroboy66) from UK I returned to China in August 08 and I live in Shanghai, this is my second time here after a arriving in 1999 and staying till 2003 i had a 5 year break before returning and lots has changed in that time.

I have a bike back in UK Aprillia RST (Whats that i here you ask...lol) that i use on the rare trips home I make and I really miss riding my bike and have often thought about riding here in China.

I have an electric scooter which is ok but i would really love to get a real bike.
Heres the thing I can't afford to buy a BMW, Ducatti, or HD here because the price is so high after import tax and in fact Im not really a cruiser type of rider i prefer sports bikes or super motard kinda bike.

I have found this forum and think hey theres some great looking Chinese bikes here and something like a 250 would be more than enough for riding in China.

I would like to know where any dealers are in Shanghai I have been looking at something like a Lifan 250 but would consider most suggestions.

Recently i saw a Daelim Roadwin looked cool a single around 125 cc i guess i think its Korean.

I am no bike snob all two wheels are cool in my book and i cant get my head round why its so difficult to own bigger cc bikes here after all gotta improve traffic if more people use bikes right??

so any tips on buying , prices, review and dealer locations would be more than welcome.

and lastly great site guys well done karl for having something here for all of us that crave two wheel action here in China.

Astro