Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: gearing for kinlon rt 200 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi Jape,
    Sorry to hear how you have been ripped off. It may be worth your while to speak to a lawyer and find out where you stand re this bike, and your chances of getting some justice re the original condition of the bike upon delivery.There is at least one lawyer who advertises in the motorcycle press in Sydney.He may be able to advise you, but I'm sure that any lawyer would be able to do likewise.
    I can understand your motorcycle shop's reluctance to work on the bike, though it would have been good for customer relations for them to do so. Many of the cheap dirt bikes first imported to Oz, for off-road use only, were absolute rubbish, and they may have had their fingers burned trying to fix the things previously. I can vouch for the quality and reliability of the Kinlon, but that confidence has only through experience with my bike.
    You will be pleased with the difference the 35T sprocket makes. Hope all goes well.

2. #22 Re: gearing for kinlon rt 200 
    to avoid the battery problem....when you first get your bike put it on a charger for 3-4 hours (or from new on your replacement). I had a battery die <3 months and the battery shop guy said it is a common problem due to the battery not being charged by the dealers and activating the plates properly. I have had my bike now for 2 years, 11500 kms and have not had to yet had to replace the battery again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123