Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Luke's sidecar shop 
    Luke's sidecar shop can offer you the antique changjiang750 sidecar motorcycle, we have done this nearly ten yearly. to know more about those bikes please visit www.sidecar-solution.com or e-mail us : violet@sidecar-solution.com , Tel: +8610 64579320 skype: lukesidecar1

2. #2 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    C-Moto Noob
    Beware!!!!!!! We ordered some bikes from Luke and what at the begining seamed really easy, turned into a headache! They first accepted to use our shipper, but when the bikes were payed and ready to ship, the problems started! They just want to use their shipper, which is 3 times more expensive that others. The cause??? No idea....they dont speak clear, so its impossible to know.

They only clear thing is that they will force you to use theis shipper and pay lots of money. Seems they dont have export license and thats the cause they use their shipper.

We aware from this people....not serious! We payed the bikes and still waiting for them....no news from this ¿people?

If anybody wants to get more info about their way of making business, feel free to email me.

Best regards

Joseba

Quote Originally Posted by lukesidecar1 View Post
    Luke's sidecar shop can offer you the antique changjiang750 sidecar motorcycle, we have done this nearly ten yearly. to know more about those bikes please visit www.sidecar-solution.com or e-mail us : violet@sidecar-solution.com , Tel: +8610 64579320 skype: lukesidecar1

3. #3 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by joseba View Post
    Seems they dont have export license and thats the cause they use their shipper.
    Joseba, we hope you have got your bikes.

My husband really wanted to buy one of these sidecars, use it in China for a while, and then have it shipped back home to the USA. But everywhere we turned, it seemed to us that there was always something shady going on. We'd either be riding on a motorcycle with no registration, or one that was built from various other junked bikes with only a new paint job applied. And when we mentioned that the company my husband works for (a major, international shipping company) would take care of the shipping as long as all the proper (legal) paperwork was done, the dealers became concerned. One dealer even came right out and admitted to us that they fake the documents and/or grind down frame and engine serial numbers and stamp new fake ones on. We were left with a feeling by all the dealers we visited in Beijing, that they are somehow operating below the legal radar.

One of these dealers should really get it all together and make everything legitimate and honest. They'd be busy! Or maybe I am just being naive.

4. #4 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    C-Moto Noob
    joseba,
    have you get your bike? I didn't got any trouble when i got a sidecar from luke's shop. They have two options to ship. i selected door to door. anyway, i feel it's cheap and easy and the sidecar is really cool i think,i use it till now ,i haven't got any problem.

5. #5 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    I heard that a couple CJ shops went out of business in Beijing, and I thought Luke's was one of them.

Maybe I am wrong, as its website seems to be active, although that might just be forwarding any biz to another CJ builder.

When I was on my CJ kick, I came across several of Luke's bikes and, well, I was usually unimpressed. But some owners seemed happy.

6. #6 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi all,

Yes finally we got the bikes, after paying much more money on shipping!!!!! Well, finally the sidecars arrived, but lots of problems came out with them. We ordered 4 units and none of them was problem free. Also the "forgot" to send some ordered and payed spares...

Still trying to solve the problem. I just want them to solve the problems and I will retract of the bad impression they have give me.

Will keep on informing

7. #7 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi all,

We are trying to negociate a solution. By the moment people from Luke's sidecar are replying our mails, so hope we can solve the inconveniences and demostrate they are serious dealers. We will keep on informing.

Best regards

Joseba

8. #8 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    C-Moto Noob
    Well, seems that all the inconveniences are getting solved. Mary, our contact with Luke Sidecar has offered herself to send us the faulty spares without any cost, so I would like to please her for being so professional and kind.

As seen, Luke-Sidecar is a really serious company and so is Mary.

Best regards!

9. #9 Re: Luke's sidecar shop 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hahahahaha, that kind of things happend when you make bussines with chinese people. You payed a lot and now you sale it cheap that mean you will make low profite.

Good luck, enjoy