I've been living in China for 4 years and been driving my electric scooter the entire time. However back in europe I have my motorcycle and I miss it much. So i decided it was time to start looking into buying a motorcycle here. I found a 150cc suzuki (those that everyone has), second hand for 1300 rmb, looks like a good deal.

However my question is when buying a motorcycle second hand, do all the papers and license come with it? I found this bike on www.moto2s.com, and it says it is selling with papers? what does this mean? Does it mean it will be already registered and everything ready to go?
Also since I have no chinese license i am hoping that these "papers" somehow include the driving license as well Is this possible or not?

I am in suzhou, jiangsu and would appreciate any information. I am 17 years old. A few of my teachers drive motorcycles too, but I havent had time to ask them yet about the license. I am assuming they dont have one. However i dont really wanna risk that. So, is it possible that in Jiansu when buying a motorcycle second hand from a private owner, the driving license comes with it?

thanks a lot