Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Cold and Suffering 
    Riding in Honduras C.A.
    Today, after ride 1000Km this weekend (and all monday and half thuesday) I can said. I love China Bikes, they are robust and travell every road (there was 300KM of bad dirt road on those 1thousen) I will love to go to ChinaV hotel and ride some of those spare bikes he have. (maybe the big brother of mine, The qingqi 250! mmmmmmm) But I live in the antipodes, so... I will just say Thancks a lot. Maybe next time. And of course if some time I grow up and become rich enough to have more than one bike, well that time andres357mag Hotel will open for the fellows here. (any laid with a china bike and time to post here deserve our beers!)

Cheers
    andres
    Qingqi 200 Supermotard. (Genesis) Mods Until now:Rised Handelbar with stock risers and a lot of washers. Almost 10cm. Pillion handles eliminated and enduro model rack puted in place with turn signals just ziptied to it. Abominable Top Box over rack! Kickstarter removed for comfort (now inside TopBox). PCV pipe bolted to subframe holding my tools. Acerbis supermoto handlebar protector. Turnsignals bolted to the Abominable Top Box base.

2. #12 Re: Cold and Suffering 
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    it may be better to keep these kinds of offers to a focused community.
    I guess you're very right on that one. For some reason yesterday it slipped by me that although i trust most people are capable of sleeping on my couch without burning my house down, i usually require a lot more convincing to hand my keys over to someone. In fact i've just remembered the last time i let a total stranger dive my sidecar after the whole "i used to drive one of these in the army" speech, he drove it straight into a bunch of parked bikes. He is not welcome at hotel felix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12