I nearly got killed TWICE on my usual 30km round trip to the shops today! Once by a stupid female who pulled out from a side road when I was only 25 meters away at 80 odd kph. Fortunately I was slowing down defensively anyway. The second was an idiot male in a flash mercedes sportscar who decided my signals and hand signal for turning right was meaningless and overtook me at well over 120 kph just as I started to turn ... I had forgotten how F*****G careless car drivers are. Anyway, seeing as how the chinese bike manufacturers are making nice knock-off bikes these days for the proletariat like me, I want to put in a request for matching knock-off weaponry. I think a .357 magnum would have done for the female driver and her little buzz-box car but the Merc would have needed an RPG (recoilless version) to take it out. I would suggest an after-market HUD targeting device and voice-command firing would save a lot of steering wobbles. Any other ideas? I am too old for the 'faster bike to catch'em and a length of lead pipe' solution that worked so well in my earlier riding days back in the UK.