Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 clutch cable needed but what type plz 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    as we still cant find what bike it is i have coz it looks like its made up of a few lol i cant buy a clutch cable or trottle cable for it im stuck i have found 1 number on engine if that helps it reads 163fm1 05129628 can any1 help me to find the parts its a suzuko 200cc i was told when i got it heres a pic
    P300110_12.480001.jpg

2. #2 Re: clutch cable needed but what type plz 
    Hi chanley02. Clutch cable lengths vary according to the bike even tho' they have the same engine. Only thing you can do is to take the cable to a parts suppler/dealer for them to find one of the same length. I'd try a Suzi dealer first, cos it may be easier - unless you live close the Llexeter. Other bike dealers may stock something similar - a few mm difference in lenght 'anit goona make too much difference. Or you can get them made up by a specailist firm by sending the old one as pattern: http://www.rdb93.co.uk/clutch_cable.htm or http://www.venhill.co.uk/
    '09 Huoniao (Firebird) HN125-8 motorcycle [eBay bike-in-a-box]
    Aprilia SR50 LC Racing scoot

3. #3 Re: clutch cable needed but what type plz 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    hi thxs theres a bike dealer near me ill take the old 1 down to them see how much but there really expensive theres some on ebay around £10 if i can get the lengh from mine right i could try them

4. #4 Re: clutch cable needed but what type plz 
    Be sure you get the length and barrel/connector types a like. Also, both the cable housing and the cable length need to be correct in order to work right.

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

5. #5 Re: clutch cable needed but what type plz 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    this is going to be harder then i thought then i only have the cable has shown in pic i think he rapped it round to try make it work theres loads on ebay that say universle would any these work?
    i still cant find what bike this ive looked endless on sites for it only thing i found while looking on ebay was a guy still some side panels the same as i got with bike and he said the was of a skyteam/crf type bike can any 1 tell by frame from my other pics thxs again.

6. #6 Re: clutch cable needed but what type plz 
    I said in your other thread asking what it was, that I was thinking of a pit bike and now you are saying CRF like, I am thinking more towards pit bike, and especially so since noticing in the picture the rear frame/swinging arm, I saw one like that recently on a pit bike suppliers ebay shop page.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/PIT-BIKE-SPARES

Looking on that page, hmm, your wheels perhaps and further in, your exhaust system, tank, seat etc

If your bike identification can be found via a pit bike supplier, maybe there you will find what you need for your cable problem, but with the pit bikes, they being open to much modification, your bike might be Heinz 57 with only the engine identification to worry about.

In fact on a seperate subject, looking at that ebay shop, I am thinking what I have is more pit bike than supermotard, there is too much that looks the same in parts. Hmmm', 17 spline 16t sprockets, I will have to investigate further I think.
    '07 Pioneer Pulse Adrenaline 125, ( XF 125 GY ) Suzuki clone ; K157 FMI engine

7. #7 Re: clutch cable needed but what type plz 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    thanks for ur reply im not having much luck with this silly bike am i but u could be right its prob got parts from every bike on earth on by looks of it shame i cant find frame number