Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 contacting manufacturers 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    does anyone know why the bike/parts manufaturers won`t reply to emails regarding spare parts ! i bet if i woz in the market to buy a contianer full of thier bikes they would.all i need is a decent spare parts shop in china that could find parts for my bike.(if any one knows of one let me know please cause the importers in this country are terrible) my bike is made by the jiangmen better-motor co in the guangdong province.it`s a bt125-6 i`ve seen loads of bt model bikes with various names on the tank.
    Last edited by markm111273; 02-06-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: more info

2. #2 Re: contacting manufacturers 
    Hi Markm. Is your bike like this BT125-6? - a Honda CG125 clone:

EEC-Motorcycle-BT125-6-.jpg

...and does the engine number begin 156FMI or 157FMI-2?
    '09 Huoniao (Firebird) HN125-8 motorcycle [eBay bike-in-a-box]
    Aprilia SR50 LC Racing scoot

3. #3 Re: contacting manufacturers 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob

4. #4 Re: contacting manufacturers 
    C-Moto Noob ChinaPartsCanada.com's Avatar
    Hi markm,

I am not familiar with that factory but depending on what you need for parts I may have them in stock. What are you looking for at present? If I don't have them in stock I can likely get them for you.

I have had staff in China for 3 years now and we do a lot of specialty ordering. I usually airship about every 3 to 4 weeks from China. The country is just coming off of their Spring festival and they will all be back to work by on Monday so we can try and get the parts you need this week if you have a list.

The more information you give us the better. There are hundreds of companies in China building bikes and ATVs and each one does something different from its neighbour but we are pretty good at getting what you need as long as you send pictures of the machine you have, pics of the parts you need and the proper factory name off of the VIN plate. If it is engine parts you need there is usually a model number on the lower left side of the engine block that is also very helpful to us.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Art
    1-888-776-7753
    http://www.chinapartscanada.com

I ride a Chinese made 250cc water cooled sports quad and just bought a 1982 Yamaha Midnight Maxim to ride while I restore a 1981 Yamaha Maxim