Hi Yall,

New here so I'm looking forward to meeting everybody. I've got a few questions for all your knowledgeable selves out there. In a few months my buddy and I are flying into China to kayak for a bit.

1) How much should I expect to pay for gas in Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan and Tibet? Any clue on the price of gas in Nepal and norther India?

2) Im not worried about being too specific, but what are some brands/models that would be the cheapest buy that can take a 4400km trip while pulling a kayak trailer situation. Basically it won't be just a person and a bag. Also, if you could attach to the best of your knowledge the price of the bikes.

3) How many spare liters of fuel should we expect to strap on?

4) How many blow outs do you guys go through on long journeys?

5) How much should I expect to pay for a full face with black out or reflective visor? (Not that the tinting matters much if Im pulling a large colorful kayak)

6) On that note are there many police in the Himalaya and other remote areas? Besides the flight in we will be out of any manner of large cities and even towns for that matter.

7) My plan is to go to a dealership in Chengdu or Guiyang, have our translator buddy register the new bike in his name and then write me a bill of sale so that it's now in my name. Should this work? Is his insurance that comes with the sale transferable to me as well? Im going to be pulled so much because of the kayak in the back I'd like to have as much in order as possible. Also, do plates come with the purchase of a new bike or do you have to go through a process to register with the man to get those?

Thanks a bunch in advance guys. Let me know if anybody is in Chengdu or Guiyang and we could meet up once we arrive. Just to say hello and what not.

Later!

Bradford