Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 need help with my pioneer 07 pulse adreniline 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi guys im new to the site so bare with me ive brought a pulse adreniline 125cc 07 model ive riped the bafflers out the exhaust and welded it bk together sounds nice drilled 4 holes in airbox and gone from a stock 95 jet to a 105 jet my bikes alot quicker and sounds great its ticking over at 2000rpm does that sound ok to u guys could do with sum help with mixture screw ive turned it out one full 360 turn from standard settings to let more air in also im looking to get a kamakasi cdi and im trying to find a 250 cylinder to go on it any tips and advice would be great ppl thankyou

2. #2 Re: need help with my pioneer 07 pulse adreniline 
    the 150cc kit works fine & w/o much hassle, if that fails just change to orginial 125
    the story in China 10000+km after the change & still going strong.

that chinese kit's intro:
    125 to 150 kit: includes cylinder, piston, piston rings, piston pin, circlip, mats and ...
    This product increase the heat sink (from top maximum size about 15x15cm), larger area of cooling to ensure that the engine for optimal performance.
    From original parts, so it's stamped @ 147cm3 [if needs grinding , pls notify)
    Bore 62 x stroke 48.8 piston pin diameter 14
    Compression height (piston pin hole center to the piston top surface of the distance) 21.2
    Thickening of the cylinder pad so that the compression ratio remains unchanged in line with the original.
    These are the basic data suitable for the original Suzuki 125 (Bore 57 x Stroke 48.8) TO 150
    Modify parts & kit produced for the "Moto Fans World" is with trademark, please look carefully. Quality is equal to or exceed the original BUT "Modify parts" are w/o warranty, think b4 paying.

3. #3 Re: need help with my pioneer 07 pulse adreniline 
    C-Moto Noob
    thanks im goin to get my m8 do it me as he knws wat hes doin more do the jet sizes seem ok

4. #4 Re: need help with my pioneer 07 pulse adreniline 
    Quote Originally Posted by ccbikes View Post
    (...) drilled 4 holes in airbox and gone from a stock 95 jet to a 105 jet my bikes alot quicker and sounds great its ticking over at 2000rpm does that sound ok to u guys could do with sum help with mixture screw ive turned it out one full 360 turn from standard settings to let more air in also im looking to get a kamakasi cdi and im trying to find a 250 cylinder to go on it any tips and advice would be great ppl thankyou
    Hi,
    can u tell me where, in the airbox, u drilled the holes??or post photos?!
    And did u noticed that much off a difference changing to the 105 jet? I have a kreidler supermoto, wich is the same as yours, and I changed to a 104 and it fell like the bike was drowning but I didn't touch the mixture screw..probably that's the problem..lol

5. #5 Re: need help with my pioneer 07 pulse adreniline 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ccbikes View Post
    hi guys im new to the site so bare with me ive brought a pulse adreniline 125cc 07 model ive riped the bafflers out the exhaust and welded it bk together sounds nice drilled 4 holes in airbox and gone from a stock 95 jet to a 105 jet my bikes alot quicker and sounds great its ticking over at 2000rpm does that sound ok to u guys could do with sum help with mixture screw ive turned it out one full 360 turn from standard settings to let more air in also im looking to get a kamakasi cdi and im trying to find a 250 cylinder to go on it any tips and advice would be great ppl thankyou
    Hiya, I have a Pioneer Nevada and I up-jetted to a #110 and slapped air filter on the rear of the carb plus kamikazi CDI(4into2 fitment) and COIL(SIngle spade GY6 engine) plus I have straight through pipes plus 16 tooth front sprocket and boy does that make a difference, Can get 85mph on the flat without trying to ring it's neck and I weigh 18 stone.
    Keep it rubber side down