Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    Just a heads up on EICMA moto expo in Beijing. June 11-13, 2010. More details follow....

CC

EICMA CHINA—The Motorcycle Show
    2010611—13
    CHINA·Beijing
    Theme:
    EICMA has sounded the bugle to gather global buyers in China, and the increase of new orders will allow you a worthwhile trip.

China’s independent brands will compete with the international famous brands at the same platform, and their technical exchange and capital cooperation will start from here.

Global professional motorcycle media will gather in Beijing to report this grand exhibition to the whole world.

The Italian super-racers will bring the motorcycle fans a thrilling and exciting carnival.

Exhibition: EICMA CHINA—The Motorcycle Show
    Time: June 11-13, 2010
    Venue: National Agricultural Exhibition Center, Beijing, China (CCCM)
    Sponsored by: China Chamber Commerce for Motorcycle (CCCM)
    Genertec International Advertising & Exhibition Co., Ltd. (Genertec)
    Eicma SPA
    Organized by: China-Italy Motorcycle Exhibition (Beijing) Co., Ltd,
    Exhibition InviterChongqing Huilong Culture and Media Co., Ltd.

Exhibits:
    Whole-vehicles:
    Two-wheel motorcycle, three-wheel motorcycle, electric vehicle, all-terrain vehicle (ATV), moped, motorized bicycle, snowmobile, scooter, and special purpose vehicle etc.

Motorcycle parts:
    Engine and spare-parts, frame, clutch, brake, absorber, motorcycle electric apparatus, tyre, wheel and other motorcycle parts.

Culture, technology and service products:
    Motorcycle garment and equipment, helmet and other protective equipments, models, motorcycle decorations, motorcycle tourism supplies and related outdoor products, energy–saving and new energy technologies and products, media (including magazines, website, etc. ), certification and insurance institutions, and motorcycle clubs, etc.

Equipments and Maintenance supplies:
    Motorcycle manufacture and maintenance equipments and tools, motorcycle refitting equipments and supplies, motorcycle store equipments, lubricant, and packaging materials, etc.

General-purpose fuel engine:
    General-purpose gasoline (diesel) engine, motor sets, pump sets, and multi-function agricultural machinery, etc.
    Exhibition Scale:
    EICMA CHINA—The Motorcycle Show has won warm responses from the Chinese motorcycle industry. Till now, over 100 Chinese enterprises have been confirmed to attend the Exhibition.
    The Whole Motorcycle Enterprises
    APOLLO、 BAOTIAN、 BASHAN、 BENZHOU、 BULL、 CFMOTO、 CPI、DAYANG 、 DIHAO、 FEKON 、 HAOJIN、 HSUN、 JIAJUE、 JIALING、 JIANSHE、 JINCHENG、 JNEN、 JONWAY、 Kewesekl、 Lifan、 Linhai、 LINTEX、 LONCIN、MEIDUO、 Pioneer、 QIANJIANG GROUP、 QINGQI、 RATO、 SAMPO、 SANYA、 SANYOU、 SANLG、 SENKE MOTOR、 ShengQi Group、 SHINERAY、 Shski、 SONIK、 SUKIDA、 TIANMA、WANGYE、 XINGYUE、 XINLING、YAMASAKI、YINGANG、 YINXIANG、YUAN GROUP、 ZNEN、 ZONSHEN、 ZHUJIANG、 XMOTOS,and so on.

The Motorcycle Parts Enterprises
    Jalyn、 JINLANG engine、 VINI OEM Parts、 SUPERSTAR TYRE、 XUNDA Plastic、YU'AN Shock Absorber、 KENDA TYRE、 LFF Security、JNEN Engine、 Nanshan Meters、 Yaoyong Shock Absorber 、Nanjing Keihin Carburetor 、 Xin yuan motorcycle fitting、 Libo Automobile&Motorcycle Parts 、RUIAN MODERN MAGNETIC MOTOR 、 Shen Qiang Plastic Hardware 、 Zhengxin Tire、 Chuannan Absorber 、 Zhenlong Shock Absorber、 OUTDO Battery, and so on.

The Motorcycle Accessories
    SCOYCO、 Kylin Helmet、 YOHE Helmet、 MHR Helmet、 DAQINESE Motorcycle Clothing、 CNWL Helmet、 KYON, and so on.

E-Vehicles
    Luyuan、 YADEA、SUKULI、 LUCKY LION、KAITE、 BELLE、 TOYE、JIAYUAN、 ZPM、 ALT 、XINRI, and so on.
    In addition, the EICMA SPA will organize an exhibitor group consisting of more than 30 enterprises.
    As the first and the only professional motorcycle and parts exhibition at present, EICMA CHINA—The Motorcycle Show will provide motorcycle producers with the best platform to display their strength; it will make great efforts to look for the most direct business opportunities for global purchasers. To attend this exhibition will be your most ideal choice!
    Introduction to EICMA China:
    “EICMA CHINA—The Motorcycle Show” is held by CCCM, Eicma SPA and Genertec with the advantage of strong-strong union and mutual resource complementarity. Targeting at the global manufacturers of motorcycles and spare-parts, purchasers, R&D Institutions and motorcycle fans, EICMA will collectively show the overall level of the Chinese and global motorcycle industry, new products, new technologies, new materials as well as the developing trend of the world motorcycle industry and provide an all-round display, purchase, exchange and cooperation platform for both Chinese and international motorcycle enterprises to establish their brand images, increase orders, develop new markets and promote domestic and overseas investment and R&D cooperation.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

2. #2 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    Have any of you Beijing folks gone to this before? Is it worth going to?

Cheers!
    ChinaV

3. #3 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    Kewesekl, YAMASAKI and DAQINESE. Will Adidos and Noke be there too?

I'd go there if I was in Beijing anyway.
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

4. #4 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
    Have any of you Beijing folks gone to this before? Is it worth going to?

Cheers!
    ChinaV
    Thanks for the info, CC.

The venue (National Agricultural Exhibition Center), leads me to the assumption that this will be a third class exhibition as most of the ones held there.

Since I can walk there from my home I'll give it a try - except the weather suggests riding
    Andy

5. #5 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by chinabiker View Post
    Thanks for the info, CC.

The venue (National Agricultural Exhibition Center), leads me to the assumption that this will be a third class exhibition as most of the ones held there.
    How disappointing. I was actually thinking of getting a train ticket for the GF and I until I read your post. Maybe I still will anyways, there are lots of other things to see in Beijing and I have not been there for a couple of years.

6. #6 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuhaus View Post
    How disappointing. I was actually thinking of getting a train ticket for the GF and I until I read your post. Maybe I still will anyways, there are lots of other things to see in Beijing and I have not been there for a couple of years.
    Wanna go for a ride also
    Andy

7. #7 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    C-Moto Guru
    Will definitely look u up if we make it out there dude :).

8. #8 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    C-Moto Noob
    Got over there yesterday, it's worth checking out if you have the time but doesn't seem as impressive as other M/C shows in China.
    I'll put some photos up when I have the chance

9. #9 Re: EICMA Motorcycle Expo in Beijing 2010 
    Would love to see some pictures from the show. I'm also very curious about what was discussed on the 14th between 2:00 and 5:30 PM during the "Integration, Transformation & Upgrade; and Urban Market for motorcycles" meeting. There were some very interesting industry people that were supposed to attend this discussion, and I wonder if anyone knows what was said regarding the motorcycle ban in 170 cities.

Cheers!
    ChinaV