Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Rocketa 200, need mods! 
    C-Moto Noob
    :blink:i have a roketa 07 200cc enduro and i was wondeering if anyone knows any websites for aftermarket parts for it , im looking to get a exhaust system and hopefully front adjustable inverted fork, and a new rear shock, any help would be appreciated.

Bistro,

Not sure about the Roketa 200 parts, but can say that with these bikes you can generally use other parts besides one's that were built specifically for your bike.

Options like aftermarket exhaust can be added or customized with minimal effort and cost, the main thing is to find a good can.

The adjustable USD fork will be a bit of a stretch if you're looking for one specifically made for the bike. If you measured a the diameter of the fork tubes, you may be able to find an aftermarket but they'll likely cost about as much as the bike itself.

Were you looking to replace a rear shock with an original model or upgrade it?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

C-Moto Noob
    Well im a good aftermarket rear shock would be good. maybe with a piggie back res... im new to the lifestyle and getting addicted to it its crazy how fanatical it is. i like the fact that everyone is helpful..
    i guess im just looking for getting the most out of my bikes performance and making it more personal, i used to race downhill bikes and cross country mountain bikes and would build my own bikes so im looking to do things on my own. with a little help.
    is anybody cmoto owners in utah, park city area
    thanks
    Bistro M

I used to race mtn bikes on an ameteur level a long time ago before it got popular and people raced in modified beach cruisers. One thing I really dig about motorcycling that I have NEVER found anywhere else is the friendly people and tough love.

Regarding modding your Roketa, it may be worth trying to see if the bike/frame/engine is a copy of a major manufacturer's and play around with options. I don't actually know who produces Roketas but maybe someone can fill in the info.

One nice aspect of how cheap c-motos are is you can play around with custom modifications and not feel like you're screwing a 10,000 dollar bike. For mufflers, you can have someone custom weld it on. In China that is incredibly cheap but in the US you'll pay for every minute of labor unless you have a welding buddy.

Do you know how to wrench motorcycles?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

C-Moto Noob
    Well i have never worked on motos but i feel that om mechanicly incline on a basic level, i will look into the frame copies hopefully i have some luck.