Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: New beee

1. #1 New beee 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello,
    I'm marc, from southern france, living in China for a little while now. Very glad to join the MCM that i discovered from the ADVrider pages.
    My 1st bike, a 125cb honda, was from my colleague Paul in Taiwan (15 years ago) and since then i've been pretty loyal to the brand as i only had a XLLM 600 and now a Africa twin since 2002 - stuck in my home town.

I'm taking my time to enjoy the threads, get to know some of you guys, understand your pov on Chinese motos and roads nearby.
    Always ready to give a hand if u need help (i've got a car and i speak chinese) - am located in guangzhou right now but will move north to Hangzhou soon. Please don't have hopes on my mechanic talent - i'm just very good in supporting - or breaking :)

Talk soon
    marc

2. #2 Re: New beee 
    Welcome to MCM Marc. You've got more than a couple folks in your neck of the woods. Do you have an Africa Twinn in China? Ever done any tours or trips on it?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #3 Re: New beee 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello CrazyCarl.

I was about time to answer your welcome ! Apologizes for the long silence.. I've now moved to BJ and didn't connect much to the MCM.
    Am trying to figure out where to find a correct 2d hand bike + bike cloths here in BJ.
    My Africa Twin is in France. I've never taken it out of europe i would say.
    What are you riding on now ? Where are you located ?
    cheers (and sorry again for super late response).

4. #4 Re: New beee 
    Hi, Welcome and Bonjour!

maybe, sometimes you like to join in at Frank`s Place, close to Lido Hotel or Rosedale Hotel. ... to sit down, enjoy a beer and find answers.
    but, this days, not so many people are here, because of CNY: mid February should be no problem at all.

greetings!
    Sabine

5. #5 Re: New beee 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello Sabine,

Thanks for your invitation. That would be good to meet up, yep ! I don't know Frank's place, but will find out on the web. If you are getting there post CNY then please feel free to let me know - thank you !
    I've visited a couple of motorcycle stores nearby the golden-port circuit. There is a motorcycle repair and selling store there, and right nearby a newly open Ducati store. I've also regularly been visiting this website here. I remember once a taxi drive took me to another 2d hand motorcycle shop that is located on the airport side road (the one parallel to the airport highway), but i lost the exact address and didn't find back the place.

Anyway - thanks for your email and let's see if we can meet up post cny. Happy CNY to you and all post readers !