I had a great sleep. Good news, my eye is much better, even though still a bit slow on focusing (this improved over the day). Breakfast and off at 7:30. I don't understand, why I do not take pictures at those times - probably too excited or so.

Soon I am out in the countryside again:

Rain is pouring pretty strong now. I take shelter in a bus stop. Two more hours to go. I do not bother putting out the extra rain gear. It's fine with my jacket, the trousers are not too good and soon water is running down my legs into the boots. Nice. anyway, soon there will be a hot shower at my office.

It's still beautiful out there - a bit too cold for the season:

I am pushing on now. Wet and cold - no more stopping (except for the short one where I decided to put the rain pants over to keep my legs warmer - even wet). Finally arriving at my place. Happy and wet. What a ride. Hope I can do this again soon.

The bike was running great. not any issues. It became more and more fun, the longer the ride went on. The new gear? Protection obviously did the job. Need to discuss on aluminum quality and check, if there is harder sheet alloy available in China. Panniers? 100% water proofed locks, easy to take off - some of you might know this system...

After lunch the bike gets a clean-up in the garage. Some office work. I have to leave to Dong Guan. It seems like nothing happened - but it did. I feel great!!!

Hope you enjoyed joining my ride. Please leave some notes here.

This is my first RR. I am wondering if the picture size I choose is ok for most of you or does it take too much time to open up? Any advice here welcome.

Cheers,
AW.

(Gonna have a coffee now...)