Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 i wish i had a bulldozer and green fingers 
    ... or a tractor at least - I am in the fortunate position of having a couple of acres to play in, owned by the bank but they can't stop me hooning around and annoying my neighbours - we've been feuding for two decades and I can finally get my own back by riding my bike as dawn breaks - so I have been gradually dragging logs to one side (can't hop 'em) and clearing bits of bush so I can ride my r/t bike around the boundaries of the place slowly. I enjoy farting around like this as much as any riding, it gets me outside anyway. If I had a bulldozer I would whoop it up a bit but this will have to do me, I'm too bent to jump and fly.

btw anybody know why plum, nectarine and peach pits don't grow? Do they need soaking or freezing or any fancy treatment? I have tried a few dozen around the edge of the riding track to no avail but a couple of apples came up.

2. #2 Re: i wish i had a bulldozer and green fingers 
    Wish I had two acres to play with!!!

Not sure about the plums, nectarines and peaches. You could try planting the whole fruit?

Pulling ideas out me arse, I also wonder if fruit producers have some way of sterilizing the seeds before sale. Protects their genetic investments?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com