Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    ello, I'm from Portugal and I buy a used chinese scooter. in Portugal it calls ZIG125GT, but in the net I saw that in China it's a Longbo lb125t-28. I´m facing a problem... the importer in Portugal close, and now I need parts and I don't now where to buy... I found many american sites but I prefer something in Europe.
    Does anyone know where can I find engine parts? I see that are many models and many motors and I don't know exactly witch is my motor...
    thank you and I'll wait for your help...
    sorry for my english...

thank you all,
    waiting for youir answers, theres some parts i really need that i don't find anywhere..

2. #2 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    engine ="1P52MI" ? Find a [Honda SH] manual for reference

3. #3 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    i found the engine, it'a a 1P52MI-A (125cc)... know it's just try to find who sell parts in Europe... i try to contact the manufacture in China but they don't answer...
    thank you all...

4. #4 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    Quote Originally Posted by surfboadcm View Post
    i found the engine, it'a a 1P52MI-A (125cc)... know it's just try to find who sell parts in Europe... i try to contact the manufacture in China but they don't answer...
    thank you all...
    Although NOT the same brand / CFmoto's parts are interchargable (Ur's is A CLONE of the CFmoto )
    The parts in China/ CFmoto's contact methond in Europe http://www.cfmoto-europe.com/Contact.php
    Last edited by humanbeing; 04-26-2010 at 02:46 PM.

5. #5 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    Although NOT the same brand / CFmoto's parts are interchargable (Ur's is A CLONE of the CFmoto )
    The parts in China/ CFmoto's contact methond in Europe http://www.cfmoto-europe.com/Contact.php
    thank you... i'll try to contact them.. know i just need where to find the body parts... the manufacture in china don't answer my mails... it's a longbo 125t-28 and i find many similar scooter, but none as mine... there is someone out there that can help me???
    thanks in advance...

6. #6 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    Surf,

Humanbeing is saying you CAN use CFMoto parts. Contact CFMoto in Europe for parts to your scooter.

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

7. #7 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    i find that my scooter is sell in US by the cfmoto-us has cfmoto CFEJEWEL, but with the 150cc engine... in Europe they don't sell this model... but the engine is sell by them in Europe(1p52mi-a), the 125cc. i send several mails asking them if they sell the parts or where can i buy it in Europe, but they don't answer...
    any hint???
    thank you..

8. #8 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I'm from Germany, I once had a Cfmoto e-Jewel.
    I don't know where to get engine parts, but cfmoto has a subsidary in europe near Paris:

Google finds this address:
    9 Rue des Entrepreneurs
    77270 Villeparisis, France
    01 64 27 80 78

The e-jewel has been sold in France and was discontinued by cfmoto.
    The e-charm has the same engine and is still sold: In France i think, in Germany it is or was sold by ATU (Autoteile Unger) under the name Wallstreet (125cc engine)

What do you need? I still hope I can get spares for my V3 from Cfmoto. If you only need a small part: maybe it can be ordered with my parts (but I don't think it will be here soon).
    You better try to contact Cfmoto in Paris.

9. #9 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    ... and by the way: if you find a parts dealer in Europe: please don't forget to tell me!
    I also need parts!

10. #10 Re: hello from Portugal!! need help!! longbo 125t-28 
    news...
    i talk 3 times on the phone with someone in cfmoto europe, nice people, they really read my email(he read it to me on the phone), said that send me in this week the pdf with all the part of the moto... but it pass 3 weeks and nothing in my email... every time i spoke on the phone ,the same answer, where very busy, sorry, sorry, but pdf nothing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast