Hi Moilami my knees are the result of 5 seasons of professional motox and several years of serious enduro racing as well as a few mishaps on the road, they dont slow me down much I just have to ride the minis in a way that doesnt stress them. I have no problems with them on my big bike. (gratuitous picture of my other toy)

We started in mini motard because my son will be getting his licence for a bike soon and he wants to ride on the road so this is a good way for him to learn about riding on tarmac. He has raced on dirt bikes and go karts since he was 6. We are now considering getting a couple of enduro bikes. I am looking at how to import a couple of galaxy xtrs, could be fun to develop them and see what we can do with them.

Yea CC 22hp is an awesome effort thats why he was so happy when he saw it. I have had sponsorships when I was younger in motox, I dont like it because it changes the atmosphere at the track, suddenly everything gets serious and you lose full control on where and how you race.
Here is a better picture of the 22hp bike

And a picture of another friends bike I love both these bikes