Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Talking of looks, does anyone fancy this rather cheesy design for a "Norton"?
    Notice the cruiser style front guard and other clashing design items, the migraine-inducing paint job...

On the other hand, if you're keen on regurgitation, take a look at this LIFAN, it's only a 125 by the way, the styling is rather overdone:

Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

That "Norton" (must use quotation marks), looks like a lifan 200 III with a really bad paint job? Though it does look a little different, it isn't mono shock, and the plastic is a bit different, same basic idea though...

I don't like those pipes on the cruiser, too far apart I think, I also don't like the front plastic cover under the tank, I'd also do without the chrome rack and all it's supporting cast for that black tub. I think without that stuff it might look better.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Unfortunately we were not able to get a mug shot but I'd possibly like to see this same bike with dual round head lamps. Since Jialing has displayed rather qwerky styling in the past
    Hey!!! My bike is Titled as a Jialing, not a Viva, as the builder was Jialing.. AND it still looks cooler than Culcunes.. Almost got the lady to change the tital over to Jialing-Honda, but she was afraid there wouldnt be enough room in the header, than it might kick back..

Cool bike though. With 4 miles of dirt road required to get to Ass-fault (who farted?), I will stay away from the street bikes for now. Maybe someday, but for now I just want a twin 250-400..
    What the h@!! is an Aluminum Falcon?
    I dont travel to go dirt riding, I dirt ride everytime I travel!!
    http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65/USMC-Mustang/

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12