Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. #61 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    C-Moto Regular
    Jonsims, you'd grab a woman by the neck and "abuse the crap out of them" because they had a lapse of judgement on their e-bike? What a tough guy...

2. #62 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteZ View Post
    Jonsims, you'd grab a woman by the neck and "abuse the crap out of them" because they had a lapse of judgement on their e-bike? What a tough guy...
    No one here is talking about lapses of judgement.

We are talking about the choice almost all E-bike, bicycle or tricycle make:
    - to burn every single red light regardless of conditions
    - to take every single 1 way bicycle or car lane the wrong way regardless of conditions
    - to cut through every traffic regardless of conditions forcing eventual incoming users into going down or miraculously succeeding an emergency braking + last 5 feet elusive maneuver

They put themselves and plenty nearby street users in danger ALL THE TIME & ANYWHERE, just cause they don't like to stop & cause they're anonymous on non-plated vehicles.

It's no lapse of judgment, it's a choice, it's selfish, reckless and outrageous as it costs LIVES, and not always the life (or not just the life) of the one who created the situation BY PURPOSE.

So if I join u on the fact that it's not OK, I'd like better to see a woman being abused by Jonsims than seeing that woman forcing a car filled with a cute family into oncoming traffic or into pedestrians on the side of the street.
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

3. #63 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    That would never be allowed on the roads.. No seat belts..

would you need them ........
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #64 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    i do it every day and i am not tough as well just get feed up of nearly being killed every day life is to short to worried about shit for brains farmers on E-bikes who dont care a toss about road law or you so in few words all i can say is f*** them ..... life goes on "lapse of judgement" what every day come on please get real
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #65 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    C-Moto Regular
    Grabbing someone by the neck and "abusing the crap out of them" is still tantamount to assault. But hey it's China, laws are rarely enforced here so I guess it's ok.

6. #66 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteZ View Post
    Grabbing someone by the neck and "abusing the crap out of them" is still tantamount to assault. But hey it's China, laws are rarely enforced here so I guess it's ok.

Thats better you are now thinking straight

7. #67 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    Hey you guys! This becomes more than boring.
    You life in china?
    You move some engines on the streets?
    You meet the locals there?
    Who ever told you that this is safe?
    Dream on, dream on......

8. #68 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteZ
    Jonsims, you'd grab a woman by the neck and "abuse the crap out of them" because they had a lapse of judgement on their e-bike? What a tough guy...Grabbing someone by the neck and "abusing the crap out of them" is still tantamount to assault
    Exactly right.

The fact that people are reckless idiots is due to education. The people don't think for themselves, they've been taught what to do and think by the government, so it's up to them to control the situation and educate them. It's not up to some laowei to assault a Chinese person to 'educate' them how to ride an ebike. In their mind their rationalization is 'it's OK other people do it too'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsims
    Mate.. I get of my bike/car.. grab them by the neck.. abuse the crap out of them and then go on my way.. It's so good at relieving the frustration
    I hope you're joking.....if you can't handle Chinese traffic without getting physical you should really just leave the country. By all means shout at them in Chinese and tell them that they are doing is dangerous and swear at them in English or your native tongue if it helps you vent.

Nobody will learn anything from your actions, other than 'I hate Laoweis now'.
    Last edited by ZMC888; 10-12-2013 at 02:20 PM.

9. #69 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    We talk about things will would like to do but in relativity we dont !

'I hate Laoweis now'
    I have seen Chinese bike riders who have been cut up stop and pulled people out and off there E-bikes /cars and got smacked so now Chinese hate Chinese as well !!! so i cant see it is just Laoweis who get upset .....
    Last edited by prince666; 10-13-2013 at 08:47 AM.

10. #70 Re: Riding Safe in China - New Rider Guide 
    Quote Originally Posted by SabineHartmann View Post
    Hey you guys! This becomes more than boring.
    You life in china?
    You move some engines on the streets?
    You meet the locals there?
    Who ever told you that this is safe?
    Dream on, dream on......

What is your point Sabinel.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast