Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 112129303132334151 ... LastLast
  1. #301 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey Ischel, Thanks for sharing your experience!

I also have a valid European DL and plan on doing the transfer exam soon.
    I'm studying the old questions with ChinaDrive App for Android. And the new set on this website: http://jiaogui.zd87.com/ (by translating it with Google)

There's two sets there. And I just don't understand the difference between "Subjects an Exam" (科目一题库) with 898 questions and "Subjects three exam" (科目三题库) with 1020 questions?!

Do I have to go through both of these? Or does anybody know which one I need?

2. #302 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Hey Ischel, Thanks for sharing your experience!

I also have a valid European DL and plan on doing the transfer exam soon.
    I'm studying the old questions with ChinaDrive App for Android. And the new set on this website: http://jiaogui.zd87.com/ (by translating it with Google)

There's two sets there. And I just don't understand the difference between "Subjects an Exam" (科目一题库) with 898 questions and "Subjects three exam" (科目三题库) with 1020 questions?!

Do I have to go through both of these? Or does anybody know which one I need?

Hey,

sorry I do not understand any Chinese...I got 4 sets with in total about 1700 different questions. I can send them to you, if you want to (just let me know your E mail address). but as said before, the translation is not really good and about 100 questions you will never get the point.

3. #303 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    Hi,

yes very confusing.... I just realized (thanks to Jeff :) yesterday the change... I'm through 70% of the old questions, but it seems I have to go through the new ones as well... @Ischel: I would be great if you can share the 1700... how come you get 1700 from the agency and on the page stated above its 898 and 1020...., welcome in China... haha... Good luck to to every one, reckon we need it more then usually :)

Sven

4. #304 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi everyone,
    So glad to join this forum. It has been very informative and am about to start my journey into being a legit biker in china. First question i wanna ask, is the new exams out in english version yet?

Kris.

5. #305 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by krismoto View Post
    Hi everyone,
    So glad to join this forum. It has been very informative and am about to start my journey into being a legit biker in china. First question i wanna ask, is the new exams out in english version yet?

Kris.
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post54133

Apparently so but I had my test in March and i needed to take it in Chinese. At this time they said that they had it in English but were not able to run it on any of the computers yet. By now they should have figured it out. Good luck.

p.s. the new questions are more logical then the previous ones

6. #306 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by modron View Post
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post54133

Apparently so but I had my test in March and i needed to take it in Chinese. At this time they said that they had it in English but were not able to run it on any of the computers yet. By now they should have figured it out. Good luck.

p.s. the new questions are more logical then the previous ones
    Thanks a lot modron. I am starting the process right away. Please do you have any link in the forum that guides one on the processes involved? Zhenjiang is a very small city with limited foreigners and i have never met anyone of them that rides legally, so i am the first attempting this. I will be needing all the help i can from older forum membrs to guide me through the process. Don't feel happy each time i ride my bike to the city center knowing its not legal. No licence, no plates, no insurance. Quiet scary...

7. #307 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello,
    I need help getting to the taobao link of the new question bank. Need to start studying for the test as soon as possible. Can someone help me out plsssssss.

8. #308 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by krismoto View Post
    Hello,
    I need help getting to the taobao link of the new question bank. Need to start studying for the test as soon as possible. Can someone help me out plsssssss.
    The Taobao link that I posted back at the beginning of the year is no longer live. It was selling the new question bank in Chinese for 1 RMB as a public service. Shame it's not there any more; perhaps someone wasn't happy with it being there! I do recall someone purchased that question bank in Chinese -- bloke up in Weifang, Shandong? If anyone has that question bank, it would be great to post it up in google drive or dropbox for all to share...

cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

9. #309 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    Banned
    small info update at http://www.chinese-driving-test.com
    they might be the first publishing the full new set of questions....

10. #310 Re: Getting a Chinese Motorcycle License 
    Word of advice for all attempting to change their DL. I had a big bike licence back home and after translating it here, and many rounds of "are sure its for all bikes?" the answer was always yes. Only after they laminated my new licence I noticed it was C1E (no 3 wheels). I went round and round the building knocking doors until I got to the top and was politely asked to come back after a year and retake the test.

I think the place to press this is translation bureau, if they put 3 wheels on - you get C1D.
    Previous bikes:
    Jawa 350 1971; Triumph Tiger 900 1999; Yamaha XT600 1995; Honda CX450 1983; Suzuki DRZ-E 400 1998; Sanlg 125cc 2007.

Forever bicycle now.

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 112129303132334151 ... LastLast