Hi everyone,

My wife and I are retired and never rode a motorized two wheeler until last year when we bought a couple of 150cc scooters to take camping. I do work part time (couple days a week)for the township that we live in maintaining the police, fire and road equipment. I decided I needed to get something a bit more powerful to ride to work. Although it is only a three mile run, 1/2 of it is on a state highway with a speed limit of 60 mph.

We went to see about a 250 scooter and I fell in love with this Lifan LF250. My wife was the one who actually negotiated the deal with them and had them hold it and deliver just before last Christmas. The wife doesn't want to fool around with a clutch and shifting so she is now looking at the Qlink automatic motorcycle.

We really enjoy riding out here in the country where you can ride for 40-50 miles and only see two-three cars. Last October we both got our license and are full fledged, legal riders. Here are a few pics of our toys. I'll send some pics of the countryside when the corn gets a little higher.

bikes 007.jpg

bikes 012.jpg