Hi Guys, As I did not go through with the purchase of the Kinlon SM200 and my Brotherinlaw did I thought I would post vicariously. I spoke to him on the phone this afternoon and he was as happy as a dog with two bones.

He has clocked up 20km's on it even though it is pretty wet in Melbourne today and it is his firstish road riding experience on his first road registered bike!! The first 20k's have not been totally untroubled though. The glass fuse blew so he could not use the electric starter and he is having problems with the lighting and indicators.

He is at my Dad's at the moment going over every thing. They have swapped the fuse holder over to a blade fuse holder (using the same amp fuse) as we have done to all our bikes so we can carry the one style of fuse betwen us. My Dad loves an electrical puzzle so I have no doubt all will be fixed before the weekend is over.

The bike did not come with an owners manual or tool kit so he will be contacting the dealership on monday. I have e-mailed him the owners manual I found on this forum which I think Kingmarty posted, thankyou Kingmarty (if it was not Kingmarty thankyou to the person who posted it).

My brotherinlaw will no doubt be on here in a big way in the next couple of days. I have been telling him what a great forum you have!! Now I can't wait for my first ride on the little beast.