Hi!
I've got Kinroad XT125GY motorcycle and I'm very happy that I have found this forum, looks interesting and friendly.
I will tell more about the motorcycle and my experience later but now I would like to get some answers to my questions. (It is new with run about 500km.)

1. My motorcycle starting takes very long time. That means 3 to 5 minutes with opened choke. Is it normal? In my opinion it is too long. Do I need any regulation or something else?
2. It happens very seldom ( one time of 100) but the problem is that I push the clutch completely but I cannot switch to lower gear. Then I release clutch by about 1cm and then I push it again completely and then I can switch lower gear.
3. When I reach about 110km/h I have 1/4 to 1/8 of accelerator left to give more gas, the sound changes to lower as I give more gas and as it should be , but the rpms and speed is not increasing. Is the problem in CDI? Can I get some 10km/h more with "no rev limit CDI"?

In general the bike is pretty cool. But there are some problems like these mentioned and some others not mentioned. I just want to put in a little job to make it better and enjoy the riding.